Canggu Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths (Sleeps 4-10) Great architecture and design.
The living area
The living area is truly unique and offers many places to lay back. You can relax with a cool drink in the spacious living room, watch TV with your friends or chill in a more intimate space overlooking the garden.
In the modern and fully equipped kitchen you can prepare a meal overlooking the garden while your friends are enjoying their drinks sitting at the bar.
The villa Manager greets the guests upon their arrival and manages the staff team to meet with all your needs expectations during your stay.
One Villa attendant is in charge of housekeeping duties and the preparation of breakfast.
She is working every day from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm except on Sundays and during the Balinese official holidays (Nyepi, Galungan and Kuningan...).
One Gardener & One Pool Attendant look after the maintainance of the outdoor area without disturbing the guests.
- Land area 650m2 - Building area 330m2.
- One private swimming pool (14m x 3m) with 6 deckchairs on the pool side.
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control, en suite bathroom and safety box.
- Equipped kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, gas hub, refrigerator, water dispenser, etc...)
- 1 LED TV with multi channels and DVD player in the living room.
- Stereo system with CD player + IPOD dock in the living room.
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access, high speed connection.
- Private parking area for 2 cars.
Booking min 48hrs in advance, feel free to discuss any requirements or wishes with our villa manager.
- Car & driver, scooter (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance).
- Cook for lunch and dinner (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance).
- Tour services (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance)
- Laundry service available (add. charge)
- Spa service and massage available (add. charge)
- Activities (surfing, rafting, trekking…)
Food and Beverages
The staff deals with the groceries and cooks simple dishes upon request. All the receipts will be given to the guests.
For my guests:
- Private personnel briefing with the owner or his assistant upon arrival to make the best of your idyllic holiday on the island of gods.
- Massage on arrival upon request (add. Cost: 10 USD )
- Security guard from 9p.m to 5 a.m, 6 days a week.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed
About Eric Lemonnier
I have been living in Bali for 14 years, I am the director of a travel agency specialized in tailor made tour and travels in Indonesia. I own several villas in Bali and the villa Oulala is one of my most recent villa.
Eric Lemonnier purchased this villa in 2013
Why Eric Lemonnier chose Canggu
For me this villa is a perfect picture of Bali. It highlights the environment offering a modern decor. All the natural materials used for the build are enhanced by the contemporary design.
What makes this villa unique
I love its unique atmosphere, the authentic Javanese joglo and the bright and airy spaces. Great interior design and modern furniture. The outdoor area with the swimming pool and garden is perfect to enjoy great times with friends and family.