Lahaina Condo Rental Photos and Description
2BD/2BA Ground Floor Unit With Walk Out Access To Pool
WALK OUT TO THE GARDEN POOL! View of the pool from the master bedroom! Come enjoy this 2BD/2BA ground floor unit- Super Family Friendly!
- 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with pull-out sofa to sleep 6 adults (king bed in master, queen bed in guest room and queen sleeper sofa bed in family room)
- Easy access downstairs unit convenient for loading/unloading luggage, groceries, strollers, beach gear, surfboards, etc.
-Just ten steps out your back door to the small pool
- FREE WIFI in unit!
- Pack-n-play/sheets available if needed
- For little ones, the unit is babyproofed with outlet covers
- A DVD player will provide entertainment for 'Family Movie Night' (Rent movies down the street at Foodland)
-A high chair, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
-The 'Activity Annex' includes: boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs/towels, umbrella
-'Family Game Night' supplies provided with a variety of board games, cards & dice
- For additional room, visit our VRBO listing #394979
for our 1 bed/1bath unit
-Managed by the well-esteemed and professional Coconut Condos Property Management Company
-Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
-Air conditioning in family room and bedrooms
-Flat screen TVs in family room
-Beautiful stone, spa-like shower
-Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
-Over 350 Residence and Guest parking stalls
-On-site security guards day and night
-Recycling centers throughout the property
-Solar panels on property creating a green, eco-friendly boutique resort
- Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area, world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort (can take the $1 Maui Bus)
-10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 45 minutes from Kahului airport
-Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and award-winning restaurants
-Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks
-Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District
***Please note, for our most current availability for this unit, please go to website www.coconutcondos.com
Hawaii State Tax ID #W26857525-01
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Coconut Condos
Doug and Brenda live on Northern Vancouver Island and have 4 daughters. We vacationed for a number of years in various places in Hawaii, and finally decided to
purchase in Lahaina.
Coconut Condos purchased this condo in 2013
Why Coconut Condos chose Lahaina
We love the central location, the feel of the community, and all of the amenities at Aina Nalu. We hope that you enjoy your stay in our second home!
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you for such a lovely place to stay. We will be recommending it to our friends and family and we will surely be back. We came from the Big Island for a weekend of fun and that is what we ended up having! It was a weekend we will never forget.