|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
One luxurious 4 bedroom villas in the Praia d'el Rey resort with Traditional furnishings, fully equipped kitchen set in a family room with TV, private 10m pool and BBQ. The Villa is set in private plot with sea view and located only 200m from the Beach. The villa is ideal for families, surfers and golfers alike.
I live in Lisbon and fell in love with Praia del Rey over 10 years ago and bought a weekend villa there. I enjoyed it so much that I have been developing villas in the resort ever since.
Joana Mendes purchased this villa in 2014
The design of these Villas are unique in the Praia del Rey resort! the pictures tell the story. (please email me for detailed high res pictures of the villas)
All our Villas has their own private garden and pool. We give assistance to our guests all days during the week.
Si usted esta pensando en alquilar Villa Pines, no lo piense más, hágalo. La casa es maravillosa, disfrutará de su moderna arquitectura y una decoración con diseño pero con gran funcionalidad.
Las vistas al pinar son fabulosas y le dan mayor intimidad que el resto de las casas de la zona.
La urbanización es muy muy tranquila y el ambiente es de lo mas familiar. La playa es preciosa y poco concurrida aunque se debe tener cuidado si el mar esta revuelto.
De los alrededores recomiendo ir a comer buen pescado y surfear en Peniche ó disfrutar de un paseo por Óbidos.
Definitivamente recomiendo esta casa para familias con niños o grupos de amigos con ganas de disfrutar de las oportunidades de la zona.
Praia del Rey – Golf & Beach Resort sits along Portugal’s gorgeous Silver Coast, is an easy hour’s drive north of Lisbon and right near the medieval town of Obidos, which is a World Heritage site. Nearby is the large salt water Obidos Lagoon on which many aquatic activities are enjoyed. The resort boasts a highly renown championship links golf course from which you can appreciate views of the Atlantic and Berlenga Islands beyond. Also, you’ll find a 5 star Marriott Hotel & Spa within walking distance.
Fresh grilled fish or traditional meat stews and delicious local wines are in abundance at the restaurants in the surrounding areas of Peniche, Obidos and Caldas da Rainha.
From its central location there are a variety of day trip locations to discover - historical, gastronomical, scenic or aquatic - and within 3 hours drive, you are enjoying port wines in Porto, the surf in the Algarve or crossing the border into Spain.
Golf: Praia Del Rey has an award winning 72 par golf course, rated as the best in Portugal and 15th in Europe. The course is part links and part wooded. It is a good test for all handicap abilities. Excellent golf shop and club house, golf academy with PGA-qualified teachers. Driving range, putting green and bunker practice area. Minimum handicap required: Men 28 and Ladies 36. A handicap certificate is required when booking in at the club house.
The Golden Eagle course is 45 mins by car and Campo Real approx 25 mins.
Discounted green fee rates are available through golf booking agencies.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 1 2015 - Sep 13 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€500.00|
We are considering a NON REFUNDABLE RATE.
Please ask us abou the prices since they change because of the season and number of guests.
- Non-refundable rate: You pay the total amount when you finish the reservation. In case you want to cancel it’s possible but we don’t give the amount back.
- Refundable rate: You pay 25% of the total amount when you finish the reservation and the other 75% at the end of the check-in. If you cancel until 12 days before the check-in date we will give you back the 25%; if you cancel after that 50%.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.