Pender Harbour House Rental Photos and Description
Our Pender Harbour waterfront three bedroom, three level house has plenty of room to spare. There are master bedrooms on the second and third floors. Both are furnished with queen beds and attached shower / bathtub. The third bed is a double and located on the third floor. The last bedroom has 4 twin beds.
The house was built as two separate units, with the third floor containing two of the bedrooms, a full working kitchen, laundry, two bathrooms and living room. The rest of the house contains a second full kitchen with granite counter tops, cherry hardwood floors, laundry, one and a half bathrooms, office, and living room with wood fireplace. The house overlooks Pender Harbour from its perch on the hillside, a short walk down to the dock and water side.
For boating enthusiast, there’s a 70ft deep water wharf suitable for power or sail boats. The wharf has a 100A service and water service if required. A double person kayak and row boat (Handliner) provide water activities and the harbour is calm enough for inexperienced paddlers.
Nearby is Mount Daniel, Skoomchuck Narrows, amongst other for hiking. Terrain varies depending on skill and athletic ability and there is something for all ages and fitness levels. There are also nearby golf courses in Pender Harbour, Roberts Creek and Sechelt.
Pender Harbour has a government liquor store, grocery store, local fish market, barber shop, pizzeria, gift shops, etc. within walking distance of the house. There are restaurants and pubs located within peddling distance.
Our family and friends have stayed here throughout the year and had a relaxing or adventurous time depending on their interests. Pender Harbour has something for everyone.
Sunshine Coast, Pender Harbour, Madiera Park, Gibsons, Sechelt, West Coast.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Questions and Answers from past guests:
1. Do you supply towels? Yes, there are linens and towels in all bedrooms / bathrooms.
2. Do you supply garbage bags, dishwasher liquid, toilet paper? Yes these are supplied in the house.
3. Bulk groceries like sugar and salt and pepper? There may be, however, it depends what the last guests used. There is an IGA 5 min drive away.
4. Where is your garbage disposed? There is a garbage can on site, garbage pick-up is every Thursday.
5. Coffee machine? Yes, conventional drip-coffee machine.
6. Is the water drinkable? Yes, it is wet and delicious.