Beverly Hills House Rental Photos and Description
1920s Spanish retreat/Custom Private home
Most central location in Los Angeles. 5-10 minutes to everything! Beaches, Freeways, The Grove, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Century City, Studios, Downtown LA.
Quiet, beautiful neighborhood. This Los Angeles Retreat was a Old-Hollywood actress' childhood home, and is a perfectly situated house for both work and play, for friends, families or couples seeking the fine amenities of a vacation or work retreat. The perfect location for easy access to everything LA has to offer.
Classic California indoor/outdoor living experience.. A designer's dream, every inch of this retreat has been custom built while still maintaining homage to the home's original 1920s California Spanish charm.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms: One with a King size bed and one with a Queen size bed both with beautiful down comforters and high thread count sheets.
- American Leather pull out sofa in Living Room
- Master bedroom has double french doors opening onto the gorgeous backyard and its patio.
- 1 3-piece generously-sized bathroom with a claw foot tub, sink, and large luxury shower.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house.
- Arched passageways
- Living Room fireplace
- Family Room Large flat screen TV with Blu-ray
- Wireless High Speed internet WiFi, DirecTV
- Low voltage lighting throughout the house, with dimmers in each room - for elegant mood setting.
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with Stainless appliances - dishwasher, Premium Refrigerator, microwave, high-end Thermador Range, Granite counters, Custom Cabinets, Toaster, coffee pot, blender.
- Beautiful dishes & stem ware
- Inviting outdoor living space with barbecue, dining, and lounging
- Central air and heat
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Insiders Concierge book
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Our family loves this home. It is a very special place - relaxing and minutes to just about anything.
Lori purchased this house in 2005
Why Lori chose Beverly Hills
This is a historic property - just ask us
What makes this house unique
Clean, airy, bright, new and stylish - a throw to LA living!