Lahaina Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Come enjoy our wonderful, two-bedroom, two bath ground-floor Aina Nalu unit - super family friendly!
- 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with pull-out sofa to sleep 6 adults (king bed in master, queen bed in guest room and queen sleeper sofa bed in family room)
- Easy access downstairs unit convenient for loading/unloading luggage, groceries, strollers, beach gear, surfboards, etc.
- Corner-end unit
- FREE WI-FI in unit!
- Pack-n-play/sheets available if needed
- For little ones, the unit is baby-proofed with outlet covers
- A DVD player will provide entertainment for 'Family Movie Night' (Rent movies down the street at Foodland)
-A high chair, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
-The 'Activity Annex' includes: boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs/towels, umbrella
-'Family Game Night' supplies provided with a variety of board games, cards & dice
-Whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
-Air conditioning in family room and bedrooms
-Beautiful stone, spa-like shower
-Two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
-Over 350 Residence and Guest parking stalls
-On-site security guards day and night
- Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area, world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort (can take the $1 Maui Bus)
-10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 45 minutes from Kahului airport
-Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and award-winning restaurants
-Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks
-Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District
***Please note, for our most current availability for this unit, please go to website
Hawaii State Registration Tax ID #W93160356-01
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Coconut Condos
We are a family of 6 which includes my husband, me and our four daughters. We love Maui and visit about once a year. We try to get away from the cold winters in Kansas City, KS!
Coconut Condos purchased this condo in 2013
Why Coconut Condos chose Lahaina
We just love Lahaina and Ka’anapali. We love the snorkeling, beaches, shopping and amenities that the locations offer. It truly feels like a second home for us!
What makes this condo unique
We love the ability to walk anywhere in town at a short notice. No real need for a car and the pools are a nice break from the beach.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Mahalo for the great time we had during our family holiday. We enjoyed all the beaches from Launipoko to Kapalua. Thanks for all the beach amenities. We really appreciated Aina Nalu's central location. We look forward to coming back soon.