Davenport Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 5 Bedrooms + Playroom, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
- Our rates include taxes, pool/spa heating, and use of the BBQ
- We now accept payment in USD, CAD and GBP
- Almost 3300 square feet of living space.
- Large 30x15 pool with attached spa and pool toys
- Both a separate kids play room and games room with 8ft pool table
- Computer and printer available for guest use
- PS2 system with more than 20 games
- On-demand media server with more than 50 TV shows and movies available
- Full selection of baby and toddler items
- Gas BBQ grill available for no additional charge
After a hectic day enjoying some of Florida's many attractions, look forward to returning to this luxurious home, where even the largest of families can relax quietly or join together to have fun and make the most of the vacation.
All bedrooms, the children's den and the family room have cable TV, in addition both Master suites and the Queen bedroom have DVD Players.
In the center of the action the family room has a super comfortable leather sectional sofa, 55' HDTV connected to a Blu-Ray Player, along with the media server where you can watch movies and TV shows on your schedule and without commercials.
Primary accommodations are on the ground floor where you will find
- One King master bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom and access to the deck
- One Queen room with its own bathroom which also has pool access
- The two children's rooms which are fully themed with the Kid’s favorite Disney characters, both of these rooms share a Mickey themed bathroom. One room has two twin beds the other a twin over double bunk bed.
- A carpeted play room with a selection of toys, games and books, along with a PS2 system which has over 20 games available
- Separate games area which houses our 8ft pool table.
- All rooms in the house have ceiling fans
The second floor houses the fabulous Royal Suite, a luxurious 24-ft by 27-ft room which has a king-size bed, private bathroom, it’s very own sitting and TV area. The only problem you may have is deciding who sleeps here....!
In addition to the fully equipped kitchen complete with breakfast bar and nook, the villa offers a full size Laundry room with front loading washer and dryer, a Dining Room for up to 8 people, a separate formal Living Room, and the main Family Room.
For the youngest guests:
We offer a full range of baby and toddler items at no additional cost.
- full size crib
- pack n play
- wireless baby monitor
- high chair
- convertible baby bouncer/toddler chair
- bed side rails
- strollers, and radio flyer double seat wagon
Outside there is a fully-screened private pool measuring 30 feet by 15 feet dropping from three feet to six feet at the deepest point. There is also a luxurious, four-person spa. Heating is provided for both the pool and spa.
For the safety of our younger guests, the pool and spa are surrounded by a child-safety screen leaving a safe area on the deck for children to play. Deck furniture including lounges and chairs are also provided. Ceiling Fan over covered area of Patio for extra comfort when eating outside.
To the front of the house there is a triple garage and driveway parking for three cars, one car can also be parked inside the garage.
About Grand Reserve:
Grand Reserve is located close to all the parks (Disney is less than 18 minutes away) and has easy access to all the malls and other attractions of central Florida. Local shopping facilities are just five minutes away.
Visit our main website (see link below) for additional pictures, villa floor plan and additional highlights.
1)Depending on the rental season, your stay may need to start or end on a certain date, please contact us for details.
2) For stays less than 7 nights we ask that your stay begins or ends on the weekend, unless you are looking to fill a rental gap in our calendar.
Keywords: 5 bedroom house, Sleeps 10, private pool and spa, Orlando vacation home, Disney villa, Orlando villa, Themed bedrooms
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
Why The Owner chose Davenport
Peaceful location in safe Gated Community that is still close to the parks, attractions, Shopping and Golf Courses.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was our 3rd visit. We rented homes all 3 years and your home is, by far, the nicest we have experienced. We hope to be able to stay again. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.