Orlando House Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom, Sleeps 12
Free Pool Heat Oct-May!!
Free Wi-Fi Internet!!
15% OFF stays of 7 nights or more!!*
(not applicable during: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, NY’s Eve)
1 mile to Disney property, the absolute closest residential development – 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 5 master suites, luxury Orlando vacation home has a south facing patio, pool and heated spa (gets the sun all day long). This beautiful vacation rental home near Disney World/Orlando also has privacy shrubs around the entire pool area! Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 have a King. Bedrooms 4 & 5 each have a set of Twin beds with a Peter Pan & Tinkerbell theme. All 5 bedrooms also have a 40” flat screen TV with DVD players! The living room in this Orlando vacation home rental includes comfortable leather sofas & chair, a 50” flat screen TV and DVD player. The Peter Pan themed game room has a 50” flat screen TV, PS3 & Wii game systems, pool table and NEW 7 foot air-hockey table! This vacation rental home near Disney World also has free high speed internet with wireless capability, free local calling and free long distance calling (US only).
2 Sets of twin beds (4 beds)
1 Sleeper sofa
50 inch flat screens in game room and living room
40 inch flat screens w/DVD in all bedrooms
NEW 7ft Air-hockey table!
Free high speed internet access
Free long distance phone service (US only)
Pool and Spa
Free pool heat Oct-May
All of our luxury Orlando vacation home rental properties will include all bed linens, bath towels & pool towels. All of our luxurious Orlando vacation homes rentals have a full size washer and dryer, central air & heat, iron and ironing board & telephone service. All of our Orlando vacation rental homes near Disney World also include a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, dishes, glasses, cookware and utensils.
Windsor Hills - The Closest Residential Community to Disney World Property. Windsor Hills Resort is gated and is the very best of its kind for Orlando vacation homes next to Disney. There are many shopping plazas within a few miles from the Orlando vacation homes with restaurants such as House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck’s, Paradiso 37, Rainforest Café, Longhorn’s Steakhouse, Miller’s Ale House, Applebee’s, Flipper’s Pizza, Chili’s, Macaroni Grill, Pizza Hut, Panera Bread, Cracker Barrel, Golden Coral, Red Lobster, Outback Steak House, Denny's, TGI Fridays, Menchie’s frozen yogurt, Olive Garden, IHOP Restaurant, Subway & of course all the Disney World dining options in Orlando. There is an urgent care clinic, a hospital and drug stores. Also located near the Orlando vacation home rentals are liquor stores and grocery stores such as Target, Wal-Mart & Publix.
Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure/City Walk/Halloween Horror Nights, Sea World/Discovery Cove, International Drive/Wet & Wild Waterpark & the Orange County Convention Center are about a 15-20 minute drive from the Disney vacation rental homes. Orlando International Airport is approximately a 25 minute drive from our Orlando vacation home rentals near Disney World. Disney World parks (Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest, Typhoon Lagoon, etc.), Downtown Disney/Cirque du Soleil Orlando & AMC movie theatres are approximately a 5-15 minute drive away. Busch Gardens is about a 45 minute drive from the Orlando vacation homes next to Disney. The Florida Mall/Mall at Millennia/Premium Outlets is approximately 20-25 minutes. Downtown Orlando/Church Street/Amway Center is approximately 30 minutes from the vacation homes. Clearwater Beach & the Tampa Aquarium are approximately 1½ hours away. Daytona Beach is a about a 60 minute drive from our luxury Orlando rental homes.
Florida Sun Vacation Homes is a Better Business Bureau “Accredited Business” since 2004 with an “A+” rating over 25,000 reservations! That’s why repeat guests and guest referrals account for 44% of our business. We exceed expectations and would love to have your family as Florida Sun guests for your next Disney Orlando vacation.
Terms and Conditions:
$125 = Departure cleaning fee
$50 = Damage waiver fee
13% = Sales/tourist tax
$45 = Gas grill rental, up to 14 days (optional)
Free = Pool heat, Oct-May (80-85°)
*Fourth of July (June 29-July 6) = 5nt min
*Thanksgiving (Nov. 23-30) = 5nt min
Reservations can not be made more than 10 months in advance
1. $250 reservation deposit required to hold the unit. (non-refundable)
2. Total rental payment is due no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
3. No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival.
4. Absolutely No Pets and No Smoking inside property.
5. Maximum Occupancy (including infants) is limited to the “Sleeps Up To” amount stated above and is strictly enforced per local regulations and fire codes.
6. Reservation can only be made by the credit card holder. Must be 25 years or older. Only the credit card holder can complete the reservation paperwork.
7. A Rental Agreement will be emailed once reservation is made and must be completed, signed and returned by fax (or email scanned) within 3 days. All your paperwork is done upfront so that there are no registration forms or other check-in requirements upon your arrival. Your party will check-in directly to your vacation home without any need to visit our office at any time.
8. Your time sensitive keyless access codes will be included with your driving directions that are emailed 7 days prior to arrival.
Please don’t use navigation without our Check-In Instructions!
9. Check in time is anytime after 4 PM EST. Check out is no later than 10 AM EST.
10. Non-refundable “damage waiver” is due in lieu of holding a damage deposit. This fee is part of your reservation total payment due 6 weeks from arrival.
11. Last minute reservations or stays more than 4 weeks require a separate refundable damage deposit instead of a damage waiver.
13. Prior to making your reservation: all rates are subject to change without notice.
14. Discounts may not be combined.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Hello- Let me first say that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Quasimodo home – the space, layout, service, amenities and quality of the home and the development was just as we expected from looking at the photos on line. This was the perfect accommodation for our vacation – we had 2 families (including 4 teenage boys) and there was plenty of room for everyone and tons of entertainment given the playstation, pool table, pool & spa & the clubhouse. (An extra air conditioner would be a good idea for the former garage space as it was sometimes too hot to use even with the fans). The Disney parks were very close and the drive to Universal Studios and shopping was convenient. Your staff was also very professional when we booked the home and I really appreciate the follow-up email. We will definitely recommend Florida Sun Vacation Homes to our friends and family and we look forward to staying with you again sometime. Kind Regards & Many Thanks