Located in the heart of the city, Beyolu
120sqm Duplex Apartment with 1 living room ,2 Bedrooms,
1.5 Bathrooms,Kitchen and a Private Garden with Balcony in Bedrooms.
- Istiklal Street and Metro Station- 3 mins. (The heart
of Istanbul night and culture life)
- Tunnel - 4 mins. (The 2nd Metro system of the world)
- Galata Tower – 5 mins
- Tophane - 5 mins
- Karakoy Ferry Pier - 7 mins.
- Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace – 10 mins.
- Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar - 8 mins.
- Satellite 3D TV with 3D Glasses
- Free WIFI Internet Connection
- Play station 3 Game Console with Games
- DVD Player with Movies
- Ipod Dock
- Heating/Air Condition
- Towels & Linens
- Iron & ironing board
- Table & Chairs
- Garden furniture
- Wardrobe, Umbrella
- Maps and Travel Magazine & Books
- Istanbul Kart, to be loaded for cheap and easy
transportation is available at the flat
- 1 King Size Bed (180 x 200)
- 2 Single Bed (90 x 190)
- 1 Sofa Bed (160 x 200) in the Living Room
- Oven & Hood
- Kettle and Turkish Coffee machine
- Pots and pans
- Dishes,Glasses and Cutlery
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Bathing Set
- Soft drinks
- A bottle of vine
- Fruit basket
We know how irritating it is to spend money and your time for all the basic needs especially for a short term stay. Our apartment is completely equipped and provides all basic needs such as sugar, salt & pepper, soap, washing powder & softener, dish washing liquid, cleaning agents, kitchen sponge, toilette paper which helps you to save extra costs.
Also Supermarket is just nearby like 10mt
Airport Transportation is available upon request
Check-in time is 14:00hrs
Check-out time is 11:00hrs
Early Check-in and Late Check-out is possible only if availability allows.
Hi My name is Berk,
I was born in Istanbul and love this city a lot.Hope you will love it too :)
Flat is just in the heart of the city.Completely renovated.It has a private garden which is very rare in the region.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Mar 1 2014 - Jun 30 2014
My Standard Rate
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.