Nanoose Bay House Rental Photos and Description
Newly furnished-4 bedroom plus den with queen pull-out, 3 bathroom home
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of this beautiful oceanside home situated on half an acre of waterfront at Beachcomber Bay in Nanoose Bay. This spacious 3246 sq. ft. four bedroom plus den waterfront residence is situated right on the beach enjoying unobstructed sweeping views of Georgia Straight from the patio and the main living areas of the home. This home offers a lovely granite kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Italian porcelain tile and hardwood floors.
This spacious house boasts accommodations for up to 12 people, along with three full bathrooms for your comfort.
Nanoose Bay is located at the south end of the Parksville Qualicum Beach region. Highlights in Nanoose include marinas, recreation facilities, walking and hiking trails and hidden beaches. A few minutes away are Fairwinds Golf Club, Moorecroft Regional Park and Arbutus Meadows Event and Equestrian Centre.
Locals recommended activies are:
• MONK Art Gallery & Studio
• Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
• Englishman River Falls Provincial Park
• Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park
• Cathedral Grove/Macmillan Provincial Park
• Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park - magical underground world with incredible crystal formations
• Coombs Old Country Market
• Morningstar Farm
• Brigadoon Golf Course
• Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf
• Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort (Grotto Spa)
• Milner Gardens - one of the ten best public gardens in Canada
• fossil hunting (Puntledge River)
• winter sports at Mount Washington
• airshow at DND Comox
• Cumberland Lake Park
• Comox Air Force Museum
• Surfing at world famous Tofino
• Kayaking in the Broken Islands
Don't want to exert yourself? Check out the wide variety of unique shops and restaurants throughout the Comox Valley and Nanaimo regions.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
The house was fantastic, it was perfect for our group. We utilized the outdoor patio as the weather was fantastic! Location was excellent. The non-divers enjoyed the view and interesting otter activity. FYI, we did a dive from your backyard. In case anyone ever inquires, it was high tide and we reached a max depth of about 35 ft. Not the most interesting dive but lots of sea stars, crabs, and lots of baby fish. It seems like it’s a nursery for fish by the number of baby fish we were seeing.
I would definitely rent your house again so I will keep it in mind for future trips!
Nanoose Bay Rental
We bought this wonderful property in order to enjoy tranquil beach vacations with our family.
The peace and quiet of the beachside setting with easy access to all Vancouver Island attractions, including Victoria and the BC Ferries for day trips to Vancouver.