Silver City Cottage Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom Suites / 2 Bath w/Whirlpool Tub/ Mountain & Canyon Views
*1 - 7 Persons Welcome.
*Great GetAway for Couples, Families, Friends!
*Even Perfect for a Romantic Anniversary / Honeymoon!
* Ideal for Business Trips or Corporate Lodging.
*3 Bedrooms Suites. Canopied Beds w Mattress
Warmers on All Beds.
*1 King Size Bed (Comfort Select Air Mattress w/ Dual Controls).
* 1 Queen Size Bed.
* 1 Single DayBed w PullOut Trundle. Equals 2 TwinBeds
* Another Daybed is in Courtyard Studio for Summer.
* 2 Baths
* First Bath has Whirlpool Tub w/ Shower.
* Second Bath has Shower Only.
* Conservatory Style Sunroom, to Take in Mountain
Views, the Blue Blue Skies, or the Star Studded Night
* Stone Fireplace.
* Fully Equipped Garden Style Kitchen.
* Satellite TV & WiFi.
* Books to Read/ Games to Play
* Central Furnace, Fireplace and Electric Amish Style
Fireplace. A/C .
* Breakfast Coffee Cake with Coffee or Tea.
* Elk Meadow 'Golf' Course / Horseshoes /
Private Fenced Courtyard / BBQ / Studio w
Daybed /Wildlife Viewing of Elk and Deer in Area.
* Fire Pit
* Just 10 Scenic Miles from Silver City (15 Minutes)
* Nestled in the FootHills of Gila National Forest as
well as In the Very Heart of Historic NM Mining
Area- Dating Back to the Spanish Conquistadors.
* Near Fishing Lakes and Other Sites of Interest.
* 5 Miles from Bayard, with Restaurants, Grocery
Store, Liquor Store, Family Dollar, Bank, ATM, Gas
* Please Call for Reservations 575 537-5505
*Credit Cards Accepted
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Sandy Bagley
Eddie and I live in a home near the Cottage. We bought the home and turned it into the Cottage in 2000. We wanted to choose our neighbors, I guess, but instead of just making it a rental, we decided to make it into a short term rental, a bed and breakfast type rental.We remodeled the house and decorated in cottage garden style. Originally, the house was built in a mining town called Santa Rita. That town no longer exists. The mine sold off the homes to be moved elsewhere(the cottage being one of them) and now the town is an open pit for the copper mine, just up the hill from us.
The Cottage has been on this property for about 60 years.
We have so much enjoyed living here and running the
bed and breakfast and so enjoy meeting people from all over the country and even overseas. We have made good friends and have been very fortunate to have such nice guests.
We hope to meet many more good people who choose to be guests in our cottage.
Sandy Bagley purchased this cottage in 2000
Why Sandy Bagley chose Silver City
Eddie has lived in this area since the 60's and I have lived here since the 70's, although I had moved away for about 15 years. We both love this area. Of all the places we've lived, we both chose this one as our favorite.
The climate is great, 4 gentle seasons as they say.
And the Countryside is beautiful. We love the mountains and foothills and the quiet.
What makes this cottage unique
We really love older homes. They have a character that newer homes do not have. We loved uncovering the wood floors when we remodeled and the architectural details.
We love the scenery here as you look out the windows and sit in the yard. I kind of feel like I'm camping out without the hardships of camping, getting to have the luxuries. We love it.