Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Spacious 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 4-6 Sleeps, Enjoy Your Outdoor Living Area
You will enjoy sunrise over the mountains and sunset behind the island of Lanai in this exquisite two bedroom condominium. The huge lanai, protected from the prevailing breezes, is perfect for outdoor dining and sun bathing in the southern exposure. The three retractable glass nano doors and many windows guarantee a wide open Maui experience. From the mountainous coffee farms in the east to the large ocean views to the west, you simply cannot go wrong!
The distinctive 'open' designed floor plan of this corner condominium provides a much greater ratio of window to floor space, lets in lots of light and makes it easy to connect with the natural beauty of Maui. You'll witness dramatic sunrises and late afternoon rainbows over the majestic West Maui mountains as well as colorful sunsets over the alluring blue waters of the Pacific right from your living room. And that's not all! You'll also enjoy the super sized lanai that easily facilitates sunbathing, shaded outdoor dining or simply hanging out. You'll do it all in unmatched privacy because this 'stack' of corner suites extends beyond the neighboring units.
Seclusion never looked this good!
Honua Kai is the newest resort in West Maui, completed in March 2010. Enjoy all the features of three different and exciting swimming pools and Maui’s only Duke’s Beachside Restaurant.
Check the features of this special condominium:
* Tranquil 1,240 sf corner location featuring expansive ocean & mountainside views
* More windows (and more light!) than any other 2BR in the resort, yet the most privacy
* Immense, 550 sf lanai, triple the size of others at HK
* Folding floor to ceiling glass 'Nana' doors to the lanai from the living room, master bedroom and kitchen...unique!
* Fully Equipped Kitchen, with granite counter tops and Bosch stainless steel appliances
* Full size Bosch washer and dryer
* King beds in both bedrooms. Guest bedroom King may be made into twins, upon request in advance.
* Queen Sofa Sleeper in living room
* Two master baths, tubs and showers in each, with Bath Amenities
* 42” Flat Screen TVs in living room and bedrooms
* Completely outfitted, to include Beach Towels and additional Linens & Towels
* $230 Cleaning Fee applies
* $15 p/Day Self Parking, $20 p/Day Valet paid direct to the resort
* Fees subject to change without notice.
Holiday Season: //December 20, 2014 - January 4, 2015
We prefer a 14 night minimum stay during this time, however,
we may be flexible depending upon availability, when booking one
Holiday (Christmas Day or New Year's Day) and/or 'back to back'
with another reservation. Please give us a call to discuss your
options, prior to booking any airline flights.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed