The owners, frequent visitors at the resort with a passion for the atmosphere and tradition of Hawaii, fell in love with this villa along with its excellent location at the resort. They came here several times a year with their growing family, and, now that they’re expecting a grandchild, are eager to open up their villa to a new generation of visitors.
The layout of the villa emphasizes the inviting, relaxing, and spacious atmosphere of Hualalai. The elegant master bedroom, complete with plush, first-rate linens, opens onto a private lanai. Pamper yourself in style in the master bathroom, where you can relax in a tranquil, candelit bath while natural light streams in from the windows. The second and third bedrooms include plenty of window space so you can soak up the beautiful views and fresh Hawaiian breezes from the comfort of your room. The gourmet kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances and a wrap-around bar with seating, so you can fix yourself a quick breakfast before you head out to the beach. The dining and living areas spill out onto a luxurious lanai with an outdoor grill and expansive views of the golf course, greenery, and mountains.
Situated in one of the best areas at the resort (Waiulu Street), this villa enjoys breathtaking ocean, beach, and golf course views. It's also a brief 4-minute ride in the included golf carts to the resort, spa, beach, and restaurants.
Just down the street is a recreation area with barbecue havana, a large swimming pool, and wet bar. As a renter of this villa, you will be granted special access to this owners-only amenity.
We pride ourselves on our personal service, and every step of the rental and arrival process is taken care of for you by our friendly and knowledgeable rental manager and separate on-site property manager. Our property manager is local and available for assistance throughout your stay, so there's no need to worry about last-minute questions or changes.
Other Amenities Included:
- Access to children's programs at the Four Seasons
- Concierge Services
- 24 Hour security and gated entrance to Resort
- Full kitchen with quality appliances
- Full size washer/dryer
- Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
- Interior plants
- Property Manager available
Special services available upon request:
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Child care, cots, cribs, strollers, high chairs and playpens
- Airport transfers
- Dry cleaning and personal laundry
- Hertz rental cars on site at the Four Seasons
- Beaches and five pools at the resort, including children's sandy bottom pool
- 18-hole Jack Nickclaus Signature golf course
- 8-court tennis complex with pro staff
- Hualalai Sports Club and Spa, an award winning fitness center and spa
- Kohala Salon, a full service salon
Golf Cart and Walking distance from Villa to Resort Landmarks:
- Hualalai General Store: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Coffee Company: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Resort Club and Spa: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
- Hualalai Hotel Front Desk: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Golf Pro-Shop: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Kids for All Seasons: 5 minutes via golf cart / 12 minutes walk
- Hualalai Kings Pond: 5 minutes via golf cart / 15 minutes walk
- Kukio Beach: 4 minutes via golf cart / 10 minutes walk
We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks, wire transfers, or e-checks.
50% of the total rental amount is required to secure reservation. Remaining 50% will be collected 30 days prior to check in. For reservations made less than 60 days from departure, 100% is due at time of booking.
13.416% HI Tax and Four Seasons daily resort fee of $55 per adult (14 and older) is excluded from rent.
Rates vary with the seasons.
Discounts available for longer stays - please inquire.
Transient Accommodations Registration Identification Number: W98132410-01