|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
We've been welcoming world travelers for over twenty years...Thousands have made Hillhouse B&B their budget-friendly home-base for exploring Vancouver at an excellent rate.
* Choose from our bright 1-bdrm lower suite with kitchen & private bath for stays over a week.
* Or for shorter stays,...take advantage of our warm hospitality upstairs at the bed & breakfast .
* A 5 Minute walk to Sapperton Station Skytrain rapid transit can swiftly have you on site at Vancouver's Must-Do attractions.
* Vancouver Aquarium (Plan a whole Day)
*Stanley Park ...A MUST see
* North Van's Lonsdale Quay....A lunch destination
* Gastown..... downtown Vancouver shopping galore
* Antique Shopping (New Westminster)
* Stroll the New West Quay Riverfront boardwalk.
Denny & Don met on St Patrick's Day 2000......They love to meet people from around the world and enjoy making them feel at home.
' We've had Bee Keepers from Wyoming, an Alpaca salesman from Peru and even a Lady Wrestler from the Okanagan.'
It's usually a lively discussion with lots of laughs around the breakfast table.
We have been SO blessed to be able to nurture this wonderful lifestyle through the great people who choose to stay with us.
Denny purchased this house in 1990
Our goal is to provide a comfortable place for travelers at a great price. The rates have been reasonable for a long time and we have a fond list of regular returnees.
Our home is over 100 years old and many people love to appreciate they are staying in B.C.'s oldest neighborhood. We love to convert people to B & B
5 minute walk to Vancouver's rapid transit system called SKYTRAIN. The SAPPERTON STATION trains are frequent and elevated to allow a fantastic overall view of the whole region.
Take a relaxing stroll along the famous Fraser River Quay Market boardwalk. Antique shopping close-by.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2 night minimum stay
While we are very understanding people, we are not a Hotel with staff. We can NEVER overbook. Please take this into consideration if your plans change as we have likely turned away other business for your reservation. In some cases a days stay, or portion of booking may be charged .Thank you
Please contact Hillhouse B & B by phone or E-mail as our booking calendar is kept on-site.
***Reservations are only accepted with valid credit card number.
**Please note we have friendly pets in residence, in case of allergies
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.