City Centre House Rental Photos and Description
Private lower suite w/kitchen...upstairs 3 separate B & B rooms
We've been welcoming world travelers for over twenty years...Thousands have made Hillhouse B&B their budget-friendly home-base for exploring Vancouver at an excellent rate.
* Choose from our bright 1-bdrm lower suite with kitchen & private bath for stays over a week.
* Or for shorter stays,...take advantage of our warm hospitality upstairs at the bed & breakfast .
* A 5 Minute walk to Sapperton Station Skytrain rapid transit can swiftly have you on site at Vancouver's Must-Do attractions.
* Vancouver Aquarium (Plan a whole Day)
*Stanley Park ...A MUST see
* North Van's Lonsdale Quay....A lunch destination
* Gastown..... downtown Vancouver shopping galore
* Antique Shopping (New Westminster)
* Stroll the New West Quay Riverfront boardwalk.
Denny & Don met on St Patrick's Day 2000......They love to meet people from around the world and enjoy making them feel at home.
' We've had Bee Keepers from Wyoming, an Alpaca salesman from Peru and even a Lady Wrestler from the Okanagan.'
It's usually a lively discussion with lots of laughs around the breakfast table.
We have been SO blessed to be able to nurture this wonderful lifestyle through the great people who choose to stay with us.
Denny purchased this house in 1990
Why Denny chose City Centre
Our goal is to provide a comfortable place for travelers at a great price. The rates have been reasonable for a long time and we have a fond list of regular returnees.
Our home is over 100 years old and many people love to appreciate they are staying in B.C.'s oldest neighborhood. We love to convert people to B & B