A former barn on the 91-acre winery estate has been transformed into a storybook 2-bedroom,2 bath, 1,100 square foot guest house with fully equipped kitchen and great room. Enjoy vineyard views from every window, as well as breathtaking views of the East Grand Traverse Bay.
This private guesthouse is located on Old Mission Peninsula about 15 minutes from downtown Traverse City. Old Mission Peninsula is surrounded by the East and West Grand Traverse Bays of Lake Michigan and has 8 wineries, 6 restaurants, local market, general store, beaches, playgrounds and lighthouse within minutes of property.
Arise early enough and you can catch the sunrise over the Bay on the porch's wicker chairs. Stroll the estate and relax amidst the vines and all of nature's best as you leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind!
UPSTAIRS: One king bedroom and one bedroom with two queen beds. Full hall bath.
DOWNSTAIRS: Great room with full kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar and bath with shower. Private porch features wicker chairs overlooking the vineyards and East Grand Traverse Bay.
- Exclusive private use of the guest house
- Fully equipped kitchen features granite tops and stainless steel appliances
- 42 inch HDTV flat screen in great room with DVD player and cable TV
- Each bedroom includes a full size dresser, clothes closet, flat screen TV, alarm clock, luggage rack and 2 terry cloth robes
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary bottle of Brys Estate wine (dry white or semi-sweet)
- Complimentary wine tasting at the Brys Estate tasting room with souvenir wine glass for each adult guest
- After the first night, a complimentary glass of wine in the tasting room is included for each adult guest for each additional paid nights stay (additional $5 charge for premium wine selections)
- Central AC and heat
- Towels & linens
- Coffee, tea & creamer provided
- Ironing board & iron
- The following toiletries are provided for your convenience: handmade natural lavender soap, conditioning shampoo, makeup remover wipes and shower cap.
- Gas grill provided upon request
- Outdoor furniture, including picnic table
- Washer & dryer for guests staying 3 or more nights
- Guests who wish to add a Private Tour & Tasting with appetizers in our brick and mahogany cask room will receive a $25 discount off our normal rates.
Please note that because we want this to be a very private experience for our guests, we do not offer housekeeping service. Adequate towels will be supplied for the length of the stay.
Call For More Information Or To Make A Reservation By Phone.