|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
**This was a spectacular year at the lake! Book now for 2015**
Just steps away from the lake, Lakeshore Four Cottage offers an escape for you and your family. Located in the quiet family-focused neighbourhood of Lindell Beach, this vacation home allows children to play and adults to relax.
The cottage is a classic older Lindell Beach holiday home, with a complete renovation. There’s still lots character in the nooks, crannies, and mature private garden… There’s also a new kitchen, washer, dryer, dishwasher and two full bathrooms!
**There’s room for 4 adults and 4 children**
- (upper) master bedroom (queen) includes an ensuite and cosy private deck
- (upper) bedroom (2 single bunk beds - great for kids)
- (upper) loft (2 day-beds + TV -- low ceiling makes this ok for kids-only)
- (lower) bedroom (queen)
The main floor also features a full bathroom; kitchen; dining room with seating for 8, and open living area with solarium and fireplace.
The cottage’s modern kitchen has a pass-through window to the very private back deck; bar-b-queue with lots of fuel; outdoor fire pit; festive lighting; sticks for the kids to roast marshmallows; and a fully stocked wood-pile!
There’s a lot to do outdoors. You’re a 30 second walk to the lake and private dock with diving board. Away from the water, you can bicycle on the flat streets (4 adult; 1 child included); play tennis at the new court; basketball on the new sport-court; volleyball on the field; explore the privately-owned greenbelt forest; or just stroll to Frost Creek to see seasonal glimpses of spawning salmon, eagles, and other wildlife… and don’t forget to stare at the endless number of stars at night.
For the more adventurous, there’s hikes and excursions galore next door:
* Trails (http://www.vancouvertrails.com/trails/teapot-hill/ );
* Chilliwack Lake (http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/chilliwack_lk/);
* Cultus Lake Water Park (http://www.cultus.com/)
* Othello Tunnels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coquihalla_Canyon_Provincial_Park)
* Fishing (http://www.tourismchilliwack.com/Fishing-Tips)
The Lakeshore Four Cottage and Lindell Beach are special places that will transport you back to times gone by: a safe neighbourhood where people care about each other, let life slow down, and allow you to focus on the things that matter.
A family with teenage kids.. Looking for downtime with friends and family.
Gareth Clarke purchased this cottage in 2011
Renovations are GREAT!! Fits 2 families easily; super comfortable and clean; all appliances; and 2 full bathrooms
Neighbourhood - it's hard to describe how safe this place feels. It's like a small town from the 1950's. There's only one road into the community. Once you're in, your're in the extended family. Like all small villages - expect some questions and let them know you're guests staying at the cottage. Enjoy.
Family Fun at Giggle Ridge (http://www.giggleridge.com/)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee (per stay)||C$95|
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
***1 week minimum Rental in Summer***
* Rental Contract and 50% Non-refundable Reservation Deposit required upon reservation confirmation
* 50% rental agreement and cleaning fee are due 30 days before rental starts (and both are non-refundable )
* Additional Fees may apply if using Credit Card (PayPal)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.