Well maintained and tastefully furnished, 1st floor apartment, in secure building with a lift. Perfect for business travellers, families and for short term relocations. Great living space, that will feel a home away from home.
The apartment is extremely central and located a short walk from Charlotte street which contains a large number of restaurants, traditional english pubs and amenity stores. It is part of London’s “West End” and within walking distance to a number of tourist attractions including, Madam Tussauds, British Museum, British Library, Oxford/Regents/Bond/Carnaby streets, Buckingham Palace, St James/Hyde/Regent’s Parks, SoHo and Covent Garden.The nearest underground stations include,
• Goodge St station (160 metres) 1 minutes walk.
• Tottenham Court road station (550 metres) 6 minutes walk.
• Warren St. station (700 metres) 8 minutes walk.
• Russell Square (1000 metres) 13 minutes walk.
• St Pancras International station (1200 metres) 20 minutes walk
I stayed at a lovely flat, centrally located by tube and bus routes, and plenty of super markets like Tesco and Marks and Spencer 2 minutes on foot close by. Most importantly the owner Roberto is a very friendly, helpful, courteous and professional gentelman. He even provides free wifi internet and TV at the apartment, if there were any help or information needed Roberto was very prompt and helped right away. I would absolutely recommend his apartment to everyone.
Alfred Place is located four blocks north of Oxford street in a Northly direction. It is at the Tottenham Court Road end of Oxford Street. Additionally, at the junction of Oxford street and Tottenham court road is Charing Cross road (if heading in a southerly direction). Charing Cross road is border between SoHo and further south Leicester Square and China Town on the western side and, Covent Garden on its eastern side.
• Shaftsbury Avenue splits Soho and Leicester Square/China Town and has the highest concentration of Theatres.
• Charing Cross from days gone was the street one used to go to buy a book and still has the famous Foyles bookshop.
• Covent Garden is a key visitor attraction for its quaint shops, touristy restaurants, the two opera houses and of course the old market buildings themselves.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 20 2014 - Jan 4 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (British Pound) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.