Mont Tremblant Condo Rental Photos and Description
Enjoy Tremblant’s best vacation experiences in an exclusive, 200-acre mountain top domain which offers breathtaking panoramic views with a terrace for your outdoor relaxation. This beautiful 1 bedroom cozy condo has its own private entrance located in the old village. You will experience the incredible views from the mountain.
The resort has 4 swimming pools, including a 4-season indoor/outdoor with hot tubs, and tennis. Shuttle during the winter to Tremblant slopes. Fully furnished, with well-equipped kitchen and laundry. Wifi. Parking.
World class skiing and 5 championship golf courses are minutes away, as are the biking/walking trail (P'tit Train du Nord), beach, and boat rentals in the village. Pub, bistro, and fine dining and interesting shops, all within walking distance.
Exclusive on-site amenities
• 20 metre lap pool with three lanes
• Family pool with a fast-riding 60 ft water slide
• Three year-round exterior spas
• Year-round exterior warm pool
• Steam bath
• Pools supervised by a team of qualified lifeguards
• Two massage rooms with professional therapists
• Har-tru tennis courts
• Forest trails for hiking, biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
• Deer observation post
• Kids amusement park
• Gourmet restaurant offering spectacular views of the region
• Lounge for après-ski and après-golf pleasure
• Cosy terrace for summer cocktails and afternoon tea
The condo is fully equipped:
1 Queen size bed
1 Sofa Bed
Stove / Oven
Washer / Dryer
Available for weekend, weekly, or seasonal rental.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Born and raised in Montreal, my wife and I enjoy skiing, hiking and all the great things Mont-Tremblant has to offer. We decided to purchase this property to spend more time in this wonderful treasure, Canada has to offer.
Sacha purchased this condo in 2007