Ubud Villa Rental Photos and Description
Jacuzzi,16m Infinity lap pool,Four double beds,Air Conditioning,Complete privacy
Immediately upon entering this princely private villa it is clear that this property's most distinguished feature is its truly unique setting which commands an absolutely stunning view of the volcano Gunung Agung,sculpted rice terraces and the ocean. The house combines contemporary architecture with traditional Balinese design elements and offers real comfort in a minimalist setting. As much of the living space as possible has been built to take in the views.The upper floor is 'open plan' and light and airy with a soaring wood, bamboo and thatch roof,and with hardwood timber flooring. The house has been tastefully furnished, with large teak sofas, lazy chairs and low coffee tables which all add to the cosiness. Facing East, the sunrise seen from the comfort of your own bed is spectacular.Throughout the day the position of the sun dictates the ever changing scene while at night the villa takes on a completely different character with the subtle lighting creating a dreamlike quality.
Welcome to Majestic Villa: * Huge two storey private villa.
* Two bedrooms on lower floor both with double beds.
* Upper level,open plan with hardwood floor, large seating area, two very large four poster teak beds.
* Two bathrooms with full marble ,bathtub, and hot water shower.
* Bar area.
* Big kitchen with granite surfaces.
* Beautiful teak and rattan furniture.
* 42' LCD flat screen television, DVD, and surround speakers. (Upper floor)
* 42' Plasma TV, DVD, surround speakers. (Bedroom 1)
* 22' monitor DVD, Speakers (Bedroom 2)
* Satellite TV. with over 70 channels including ESPN, Star Sports, BBC Knowledge, National Geographic, Sky News, CNN
* Incredible 16m long salt chlorinated swimming pool with built in jacuzzi (much bigger than your average Bali villa).
* Landscaped garden.
Entertainment: The villa contains an extensive DVD collection of over a hundred films for guests to choose from.
There is also a good selection of books on Balinese art and architecture as well as other books on Asia.
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
My wife and I stayed at the Majestic Villa near Ubud on Bali over the Christmas and New Year.
It was worth every penny, the staff were just fantastic and made everything so easy and pleasurable that all we had to do was enjoy ourselves.
The views from the villa were just great and on New Years eve we watched fireworks from the villages nearby down to the sea, from 1900 until 0100 the following day...fantastic.
There was ample to occupy us, lovely restaurants good local beer and enough trips and excursions to keep a regiment happy.
Mrs Wayan makes the best banana pancakes (breakfast) and the extra calories were worked off in the pool during the day. I enjoyed simply sitting in the garden at 0500 looking up the stairs to the villa door as the gardener had put flowers on the steps and it looked magical...in fact the whole trip was magical...just magical.
Dear Graham & Lynne,
thank you so much for having chosen to stay at Majestic Villa for three weeks over Christmas and New Year to celebrate your 25th Wedding Anniversary. All the staff have told me how much they enjoyed having you to stay and have spoken very highly of your great personality, humor and generosity. You have been wonderful guests and we would all like to welcome you back to Majestic Villa at any time.
(Majestic Villa Owner)