Cozy lakefront family cottage on Lake Erie. 20 minutes from Cedar Point east of Huron, Ohio, about 50 miles west of downtown Cleveland. 1 BR on first floor (twin beds), rustic upstairs dormer with 4 beds. 1 full bathroom on first floor; sink in dormer. Glassed/screened front porch overlooks lake with yard for sunning and watching seagulls, boaters, and occasional eagles. ). Galley kitchen, cable TV, wi-fi, and the usual cottage-type games and books. Living room has vintage tongue-in-groove paneling, fireplace, window air-conditioner and space heater.
Notes: Parking is limited parking (2 cars). Dogs up to 25 pounds okay with $50 deposit.
5 - 10 minutes to:
• Huron Boat Basin festivals and concerts
• Local golf courses and restaurants on Huron River
• Old Woman Creek National Wildlife Sanctuary nature hikes and talks
• Saturday Night Cruise-in’ antique cars at the local DQ (a must)
• Huron Playhouse
20 - 30 minutes to:
• Cedar Point and Soak City Water Park
• Fishing charters (walleye, perch, bass)
• Port Clinton and Sandusky
• Put-In-Bay (via Jet Express or ferry) and Kelly’s Island (via ferry)
• Lakeside (a Chautauqua-style resort on the lake)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Deposit required; half of rent.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.