Greet the day with a renewed sense of optimism when you wake up to the tranquil bay setting. Drink your morning coffee on the screened porch and watch the fish jump and the birds fly over the water. The local wildlife is truly breathtaking. After a day at the beach, spend your evenings cooking dinner a completely remodeled gourmet kitchen with granite counters and all new appliances. The sunsets are something to truly marvel at as you relax your day away.
Great local fishing available for trout, flounder, redfish, and spanish mackerel. Fish offshore for grouper, amberjack, cobia and snapper. Bald Point State Park is a located just around the corner. Golf at Wildwood, or St. James Bay, just 15 minutes away.
Living room has a queen futon for additional sleeping. King bed in master and queen bed in guest room. All linens included. Living room is open to the kitchen and very spacious. Comfortably sleeps 6 people. It's the kind of place where you want to linger and wish time could stop for you to savor the moment.
* Huge shady breezy screen porch
* Central Air Conditioning and Heat
* 1 King bed in the Master bedroom
* 1 queen bed in the second bedroom
* 1 queen sized futon bed in the living room
* TV with all premium Direct TV satellite channels / DVD
* Completely redone kitchen with gourmet cookware
* Refrigerator/ice maker
* Utensils, dishes, china, limited paper products
* Washer and Dryer
* Indoor /Outdoor Ceiling Fans
* Convenient and enclosed private outdoor shower
* Linens (towels, sheets & blankets) and limited paper products are provided
* Small size pets are welcome
* No Smoking allowed inside
The natural untainted beauty of Alligator Point and our special location on Florida's gulf coast is a place you won't forget and will want to return to again and again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Oct-Feb .. $100/night .. $500/week.. $1,400 monthly (includes utilities)
Mar-Sep .. $110/night .. $550/week
$60 cleaning fee
CHECK IN 4PM CHECK OUT 11AM
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.