We are currently offering long term rental only (1 year minimum). The current tenant may be relocating at the end of May 2015. If you are interested, please contact Doug at 310-625-8548.
* 4 Bedrooms (1 cal king, 2 queens, 1 full, 1 single bed)
* 4 Bathrooms (3 bathtubs, 2 w/jacuzzi jets; 4 showers, 1 w/steam)
* 5 Large flatscreen HDTV's w/premium programming
* 4 Ocean & Pier View Decks
* 1 Natural Gas BBQ on main deck w/outside table seating for 8
* 1 Elegant inside dining area w/crystal chandelier and seating for 8
* 1 Casual inside dining area w/large granite island in kitchen (see photos)
* Fully stocked commercial-grade gourmet kitchen
* 4 car parking, 2 inside garage
* Hardwood floors throughout - no carpeting anywhere
* 2 Fireplaces, 1 wood burning and 1 gas
* Wide open and spacious Great Room with Ocean Views
* Onsite free laundry, iron, ironing board
* Free FiOS High Speed wireless internet
* 4 iPod/iPhone docks for music every room
* 1 Surround System on Main Floor
* 1 iPad with internet and laser printer. Also controls streaming music on top floor - Pandora, etc.
* Beach Cruisers, Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs & Umbrellas, Fresh & New Beach Towels, Outside Shower, Keyless Entry
You’ve just discovered the ultimate resort location in Manhattan Beach!
Everything is within steps of the property:
No matter what mood you’re in, you are only a stroll away from your desire. Your car will likely never leave the garage as you relax, enjoy, entertain and be entertained during your stay. Isn’t this what a vacation is all about?
Steps away are some of the hippest night spots, best restaurants and shopping in LA. Whether you have a taste for seafood, steak, sushi, Italian, Greek, French, Mexican or fusion choose from over fifty casual and ZAGAT rated fine dining restaurants.
Activities abound: swim, surf or frolic at the beach. Choose from yoga, jogging, bicycling, rollerblading, volleyball and lighted tennis and basketball courts. You may even choose to visit the aquarium at the end of the pier just three blocks away or take part in the many activities at the recreation center.
Staying here is like staying in a 5-Star Hotel:
Not only is the location ideal, this home away from home exudes the warmth and texture of contemporary qualities, with a light and airy open floor plan that takes maximum advantage of the spectacular ocean views and sunsets. From your first entry through the majestic double doors and onto the slate and hardwood floors listening to the water running over the lit fountain you’ll know you are somewhere extraordinary. This is not just a vacation rental – this is more like a five star resort with the prime location and all the personal amenities you could wish for.
Rejuvenate in the two person Jacuzzi tub, relax in the travertine lined steam shower, or watch the sun go down with some of the best ocean and pier views in Manhattan from your choice of 4 private decks. Enjoy a glass of wine nestled by the fireplace in the sitting area of the Master Bedroom or pamper yourself at one of the day spas just around the corner.
Share an intimate evening with family and friends. Prepare culinary delights with the most spectacular commercial grade gourmet kitchen appointed with every top grade appliance and amenity the most demanding chef could wish for. Or kick back and BBQ on the top deck and enjoy a casual dinner on the outside dining tables.
The freshest meats, seafood, breads and desserts are less than two blocks away and available from the local butcher, bakeries, chocolatier, grocery store and even homemade ice cream at the creamery. Every Tuesday the local Farmers Market offers the freshest possible ingredients just four short blocks away.
This is the most amazing place to vacation in Manhattan Beach. But don't take our word for it, check out what the families who have stayed with us have to say in the review section below. Of course we're also happy to answer any questions you have - just give us a call or email. We look forward to seeing you here soon!