Welcome to Villa Lago Bello – or in English, House on a Beautiful Lake!
It’s all about the location!
This villa overlooking a lake is located on a very prestigious private development only minutes from Disney, golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and other Orlando attractions (pristine beaches of the gulf, the Atlantic Coast , Daytona, Cocoa, and Cape Canaveral). For approximate distances from each of these, please see section titled ‘Distances to Area Attractions’ below.
The development, situated off of Route 27, offers the amenities of a resort without the price tag. In addition to the lake, there is a community pool, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and beach volleyball. There is also a playground for kids.
Lots of room(s)!
This splendid 6 bed, 4 bath villa with a south-east pool has been furnished keeping your comfort, convenience and enjoyment in mind. There are 2 large master suites on the ground floor and 4 large spacious bedrooms (one is a master suite) upstairs. In total, the villa can sleep up to 14 people – 12 in regular beds and 2 in the pull out bed. A state of the art kitchen is available for those of you who like to cook.
Fun and Relaxation!
Whether you decide to step out or stay in – your Orlando vacation will likely be full of fun and relaxation. If you decide to stay in, the villa offers:
• Game room with pool table, Foosball, air hockey, flat screen TV, and a sectional sofa.
• High speed wireless broadband internet access, as well as phone with unlimited free calling in the US and Canada. Other international calls will be charged at actual.
• Largest pool area on the development with the decking within the screening measuring 55ft x 25ft. The pool faces south-east so it has the sun on it 365 days of the year. There are sun-loungers, table, chairs and floodlights provided on the decking area so you can enjoy the beautiful Florida sunshine and night sky.
• A 55” flat screen Smart TV, with PS3, a DVD player – and access to hundreds of channels on cable and Netflix for those into movies.
*** we are now taking reservations for 2014 – and offering a 15% discount for early birds booking atleast an year in advance ***
Distances to Area Attractions:
• Being 5 minutes from I-4, 27, 192 and the Florida Turnpike means that you can be at Disney Parks and Sea World within 15 minutes of leaving the villa.
• Posner Park featuring Super Target, JCPenney, Ross, Dicks sporting goods, and many more in addition to several salons and restaurants – 5 mins to the South.
• Cagan's Crossing featuring Super Walmart and Lowes and a multitude of shops, restaurants, salons and spas – 5 minutes to the North
• Golf courses within 10 minutes of the villa include: Champions Gate (8 minutes), Highlands Reserve (5 minutes), and Legends at Orange Lake (7 minutes). There are over 80 courses catering for all abilities, so your entire group can spend time on the greens together.
• About an hour from the Gulf of Mexico and it’s pristine beaches
• Little over an hour from the Atlantic Coast and the beaches at Daytona, Cocoa, and Cape Canaveral.
• Helicopter rides: just down on the 192 there are a number of options that offer helicopter rides to take an aerial view of the Disney area
• Hot air balloon rides are also available near the villa.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.