Crescent Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bd/2 Ba Unit, 3 Big Screen Tvs, In Complex Closest To The Beach!
Some people want the perfect unit, some want the perfect complex, and others want the perfect beach. We say, why not all 3? Find the perfect trio here!
1. New, new, new unit (unit just finished total remodel May 2013)!
2. Best complex on the beach!
3. Perfect island location within easy distance to everything, including one of National Geographic’s top ten recommended escapes for 2013!
***New, New, New Unit!!!***
-3 all new HDTVs: TV in every room-living room, master bedroom, and guest bedroom (guest bedroom TV also has a WII for gaming)
-All new living room furnishings: 5 SUPER COMFORTABLE recliners make this living room a place you won't want to leave!!! Stare out at the ocean, or watch the brand new widescreen HDTV from the new microfiber sofa, loveseat (both with electric recliners), or super comfortable and fun print recliner! Great design, high-end furnishings, utmost comfort, and all NEW!
-All new master bedroom furnishings: decorated with an oceanside cottage retreat type ambiance with antique white furnishings, king size bed, new pillow-top mattress, 2 night stands, 2 reading lamps, and large bureau with large mirror plus new widescreen HDTV and reading chair.
-All new guest room furnishings: again, oceanside cottage retreat feel with 2 full antique white beds (new mattresses), one night stand (in the middle), and a bureau plus new widescreen HDTV and WII gaming console!
-All new bathroom towels and curtains: no old ratty towels here! New seashell themed shower curtains/decor and beautiful custom tile work throughout.
-All new soft linens!
-All new kitchen supplies: new dishes, new glassware, new silverware, new cookware, new electric griddle, new waffle iron, and new high-end Keurig brewing system coffee maker.
-New kitchen appliances: new double door refrigerator with ice maker in the door and new quiet dishwasher.
-All new artwork and decor add great design and fun splashes of color!
-All new super comfortable patio furniture: bought purposefully high enough that you see over the balcony railing for uninhibited views of the beach!
-All new extras: like beach toys for the kids and beach chairs for you to take down to the beach! New iron, ironing board, 2 laundry baskets, and drying rack!
-New AC unit: for icy cold air in the summer.
-New coded lock: don’t worry about keeping track of keys at the beach and pool-- just use the easy coded lock to let you and the rest of your group in and out of the unit!
-New hotel-like safe for added security
***Best complex on the beach!!! 4 reasons why***:
(1) We are the closest complex to the beach: they say they're beachside-- we really are!! All other complexes on Crescent Beach (but one) have long (sometimes over a hundred steps), hard, wooden boardwalks from the beach to the units. Not here! We are a couple of steps off the pool deck to sand! Don’t worry about bringing shoes and worrying about slivers, easily run back and forth from your unit to the beach, and enjoy close uninhibited views of the beach!
(2) We are a small complex: don't fight for beach space, the courts, or the pool! Some units have hundreds of units for rent! We are already a small complex and only about half our units are available to rent (the rest are people’s personal vacation properties).
(3) Best views on the beach: our complex is shaped like a U so that each unit has a great view of the beach without anyone blocking them! Combine this with the fact that we don’t have long tall dunes separating us from the beach-- and you have the perfect combination for the best views available!
(4) Pool at the center of our complex: our pool is at the center of that U right on the ocean, so when you're laying out on the pool deck, you feel just like you're on the ocean! If you don’t want to get sandy, take a book out to the pool deck and feel like you’re lying out on the ocean!
***Perfect Island Location***
Escape to Crescent Beach on Anastasia Island surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean on one side (where this unit is) and the Intracoastal Waterway on the other side. Soak up breathtaking views of the ocean from the living room, personal balcony, and master bedroom. Enjoy views of the Intracoastal from the second bedroom and public deck. Enjoy fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and dolphin watching from the intracoastal. Enjoy shelling, surfing, snorkeling, kite surfing, parasailing, deep sea fishing, and dolphin watching from the ocean. Crescent Beach is what the locals say “Old Florida” was like-- with uncrowded beaches, soft sand, and serene breathtaking beach. If you’re looking for crowds, Crescent Beach is not for you. If you’re looking to hopefully find a moment alone with the gulls and the sunrise, you’re in the right spot.
Plus drive 15 minutes to discover the historic part of St. Augustine, the oldest city in the world, and one of National Geographic’s top ten places to visit in 2013! From history, to shopping, museum going, and ghost tours, to wining and dining at one of over 365 restaurants, there is more in this place of ambiance and charm than you could possible do in a decade’s worth of vacations!
Within 30 minutes you have multiple golf courses (including the World Golf Hall of Fame/World Golf Village), movie theaters, two outlet malls, lush state parks, and all types of adventure/recreational opportunities. Unique opportunities to St. Augustine are to climb the St. Augustine lighthouse, zip line over alligator enclosures at the Alligator Farm, swim with dolphins at Marineland, and hear the cannons fire at the oldest fort in America. Whatever you want-- you will find it here and you will find you won’t be able to get enough in just one trip! (feel free to email and ask for a guide of area activities or restaurant suggestions).
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters