Priest Lake House Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom (Sleeps 14 in beds)
Our family invites you to come and enjoy our quiet and tranquil special place on the lake in Sherwood Beach Bay we call 'SUMMER SANDS'
Located on the southeast shores of Priest Lake viewing a westerly exposure so you get sun most all day and a as a bonus taking in the picturesque sunsets.
This is the perfect 3600 sq. ft. newer-Waterfront Sandy Beach Priest Lake Luxury, tastefully decorated fully-furnished home awaiting your next Reunion, Retreat, or vacation getaway.
Boasting 6 spacious bedrooms (2 master suites), 4 full baths on two floors (Up to 14 guests all sleeping in beds).
Ideal For Multi-Family Rentals.
Max occupancy allowed is -14 - (all sleeping in beds & bedrooms). Tents & RV's not allowed.
Private over-sized Dock/Moorage included.
3-view decks/porches to include a huge beachfront covered 14'x50 redwood porch, located only steps from all sand beach & water. Extends your day by providing afternoon shade & ability to be outside even with a summer rain.
To end your perfect day relax at the beach-fire pit area & roast S' mores, star gazing and enjoying the northern Idaho fresh air.
~~~Main floor~~~ (3 bedrooms) + (2 Full Baths)
1. Master suite king bed with lake view, walk-in closet along with full master Bath
2. Bedroom #2=1 Queen bed
3. Bedroom #3 = 1 twin over double + extra twin
• Main floor full Bath
• Washer & Dryer.
• Gourmet kitchen fully equipped for 14 guests with everything you have at home + more, gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, side x side refer/freezer, Lakeside spacious dining room & a 14'x50' covered porch with dining tables for 14.
• Spacious knotty pine living room with River Rock gas fireplace.
• Direct network Sat TV, DVD/VCR players & DVD/VCR large library.
~~~Upstairs~~~ (3 bedrooms) + (2 Full Baths)
1. Master suite King bed with lake views & walk-in closet along with full master Bath
2. Bedroom #2= 1 Queen bed
3. Bedroom #3 = two twin beds
• Upstairs main full Bath
• Spacious living room with Lake viewing Deck
• Reading area & library
The water & gradual sandy sloped beach is only a few short steps from the home -- no need to climb Up/Down a dangerous hill or steps to get to the water.
• BBQ's (2 Weber Charcoal, 1 Weber Propane)
• Vehicle & boat trailer parking on property
• Private on-site water well
• Public sewer
• Direct Dish TV, DVD & VCR players
• Cell phone friendly (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
• Walking distance to the town of *Coolin
• Home of excellent Large Lake Trout Fishing
~~THIS HOME IS SITUATED IN A QUIET BAY~~
~~~~~ This is -NOT A PARTY CABIN- ~~~~~
Sorry no pets & no smoking
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Bob & Priscilla Avey
Second generation owner of this paradise on the water.
Bob & Priscilla Avey purchased this house in 1953
Why Bob & Priscilla Avey chose Priest Lake
'SUMMER SANDS' was purchased in the 50's when I was a couple of years old.
My mother told my father, at that time, she would agree to purchase a lake home if...
(1) It didn't have a fast water drop-off
(2) No steep hills to get to cabin or lake
(3) Had a sandy gradual beach
(4) sun exposure most of the day
(5) and was a Deeded Lot (not leased) property........
~~~~THIS WAS A KEEPER~~~~
What makes this house unique
The location is perfect. It is at the start or Southeast end of the lake (saves you the dangerous drive up the lake). Only few minutes to Coolin for your needed supplies, gas, food or emergencies etc. A 30 minute drive to the town of Priest River.
The sunny EAST side is full of fun filled sunny days. We have a covered 14'x50' beachfront porch that allows you afternoon shade & to be outside and enjoying your vacation even during a summer rain. The westerly sunsets viewed from the east side of lake right off our huge porch and dining room are spectacular. Our bay is in a somewhat protected bay with very little boat traffic allowing safer swimming. The water is also warmer on the southeast part of the lake. Excellent fishing right out in front of home.