|Minimum Stay||26 nights|
Enjoy the perfect vacation at our Coronado Beach Paradise. Located down the street from the #1 rated beach in America, this classic 2 bedroom 2 bath home (+den) sleeps 7 and is now available for the perfect summer vacation.
Located on Coronado Island, this meticulously maintained property is close to everything Coronado has to offer: the historic Hotel del Coronado, world-class golf courses, #1 rated beach in America, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants, historic parks, scenic bike riding, Coronado High Olympic sized swimming pool, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
This 2 story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: a fully equipped kitchen, formal living room, dining room, den, BBQ with outdoor patio, and off-street parking.
Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 15 minutes walking to white sandy beaches rated #1 in America by Dr. Beach.
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes walking to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, close to 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 5 minutes to Downtown San Diego's Gas Lamp district.
* Sight Seeing – 15 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 15 minutes Old Town, 45 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland.
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Land, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park with many museums for all ages.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 7 comfortably
* Queen-size bed in the master bedroom
Living Room: Hi-Definition TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, and Phone.
Fully Equipped Kitchen: oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, spices and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board.
NO SMOKING inside.
My family and I used this as a base before and after the birth of our child (we live overseas and wanted to come back to the U.S. for the birth). Property managers Kelly and Dave were very understanding and flexible with our atypical circumstances and bent over backwards to accomodate us. They even bought gifts for the baby and my other children! The house is very cozy and comfortable, we stayed warm in the winter with the fireplace and the sunshine through the many windows. The house has about everything you need for an enjoyable stay. Great neighbors even! We really enjoyed walking and biking around Coronado, everything is close and accessible. We would definitely return.
Great space and includes use of bikes, BBQ and is across the street from the bike path along the beach. The owners included many nice extras like paper towels, soap and some great fruit and adult beverages upon our arrival. We will definitely stay again. If you are a golfer or tennis player, golf course is across the street and tennis courts are very close by.
Fourth of July on Coronado is amazing - the parade, the fireworks - and this is the perfect rental for the festivities! Located close to the bike path and across from the golf club, this home makes exploring the island easy. It was an easy walk or bike ride to the ferry landing, Tidelands Park, tennis courts, Spreckel Park, library, Orange Avenue, Hotel Del, etc. There are two bikes available for use, as well as boogie boards, beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella and sand toys. The home was decorated darling for the holiday with flags in the planters, bouquets of red flowers and festive table linens and platters. The owner left Fourth of July cocktail napkins and necklaces. Well stocked kitchen and laundry room. The set up is ideal for a group of 4-6. Two bedrooms and bath upstairs and a bedroom and bath downstairs, which we used as a playroom for the kids (move decorative knick knacks up on bookshelf). There are puzzles and games for families. The backyard is cozy and full of amazing roses! We enjoyed grilling and sitting under the covered patio while the kids played on the grass. It is a safely gated backyard, which is nice with little ones. The owner left some historical information about the home and Coronado, which was interesting. Definitely a special spot!
Very nice hosts, well stocked - all around very satisfied and plan on coming back again. Thank you for a wonderful time!!
This property was everything that we had hoped for and more! The information provided on VRBO was accurate and almost understated. It was very clean and completely equipped for our stay. The location was superb, and we rarely bothered to use our car as everything necessary was within an easy bicycle ride or walk. It was amazing to be able to sit on the balcony and just take in the surroundings. The property was so comfortable, it felt like home within a matter of a few hours.
My wife and I spent 2 weeks in this rental; our first visit to Coronado Island. This was the most well equipped home we have ever stayed in. It felt like the owners had just stepped out and left the place vacant since the kitchen was well stocked with, not only many staples, but many treats and top quality unopened items from the previous tenants. Not only that, but the kitchen was completely furnished with appliances, dishes and every widget you would have at home. The new gas range is a top of the line model. Every room has a cable ready tv and the internet was speedy. The master bedroom upstairs was extremely comfortable and has an attached south facing porch overlooking the golf course. Sunrise every day was glorious from the porch. The master bed was very comfortable. Within a couple of days it felt like our own home and we settled into the laid back lifestyle on Coronado Island. Biking from the front door to the Silver Strand was easy and safe and they have cruisers if you don't bring your own bike. I'm a blader and the smooth bike paths were heaven! Downtown is walking distance from the home with many good restaurants and shops. San Diego is a 5 min drive over the bridge. On top of all these amenities, David and Kelly were always available during the planning stages and during our stay. They even accommodated our unexpected changed plans with a personal touch! They treated us like friends and not renters. Thanks again D&K!
This beautiful 2+ bedroom/2 bath home is located across the street across from Coronado Municipal Golf Course and close to the #1 rated beach in America. Spend the day at the beach, visit the world-famous Hotel Del Coronado, shops, restaurants and more. San Diego's Gas Lamp Quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
26 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2015 - May 31 2016
26 night minimum stay
|Notes||Holiday rates slightly higher (Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Spring Break).|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.