Coronado House Rental Photos and Description
2+ Bedrooms, 2 Bath Close To Golf And The #1 Beach In America (Sleeps 7)
Enjoy the perfect vacation at our Coronado Beach Paradise. Located down the street from the #1 rated beach in America, this classic 2 bedroom 2 bath home (+den) sleeps 7 and is now available for the perfect summer vacation.
Located on Coronado Island, this meticulously maintained property is close to everything Coronado has to offer: the historic Hotel del Coronado, world-class golf courses, #1 rated beach in America, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants, historic parks, scenic bike riding, Coronado High Olympic sized swimming pool, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
This 2 story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: a fully equipped kitchen, formal living room, dining room, den, BBQ with outdoor patio, and off-street parking.
Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 15 minutes walking to white sandy beaches rated #1 in America by Dr. Beach.
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes walking to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, close to 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 5 minutes to Downtown San Diego's Gas Lamp district.
* Sight Seeing – 15 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 15 minutes Old Town, 45 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland.
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Land, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park with many museums for all ages.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 7 comfortably
* Queen-size bed in the master bedroom
Living Room: Hi-Definition TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, and Phone.
Fully Equipped Kitchen: oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, spices and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board.
NO SMOKING inside.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed