|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
This home is perfect for 2 families because there are two stories. First floor master bedroom has a king
bed and an attached sunroom which has a full brand new futon couch/bed. The bottom floor has the second master bedroom with new queen bed and and family room which has a very comfortable 10 inch futon couch/bed.
There is a full bath on each floor.
* Master Bedroom has new luxury king bed and new bamboo floor. Lots of closet spaces, linens and high quality down pillows.
* Second Bedroom has new luxury queen bed and 42 inch LG LCD TV with new Samsung BluRay DVD player streaming Netflix, WiFi, and etc...
Also has new travertine flooring. Lots of closet space, high quality down pillows, and linens. This room opens out to a private side yard.
* Upstair Sunroom which is attached to Master bedroom has a new foldout full futon. This is great for 2 small children or one adult.
There are sliding doors with darkening honeycombed shade to separate the master bedroom from the sunroom.
* Downstairs family room has a full 10' futon, a working desk and Sony TV.This room is great for 2 small children or 1 adult. This room leads out to a private side yard.
* Master bath upstairs has jacuzzi tub, shampoo, conditioner, men and women shower gels, Edge shaving cream, bath salts, soaps, toilet paper, Qtips, cottonballs, blow dryer, straightener hair iron, vanity makeup mirror.
* Downstairs bath has a shower, shampoo, conditioner, shower gels, soap, toilet paper, bath salts, shaving cream, Q tips, hairspray,cotton balls, and blow dryer.
* Brand new top of line washer, dryer and Trader Joe's lavender organic laundry detergent are located downstairs.
*There are lots of storage space
*Has front yard with patio furniture, umbrella and a barbeque. In addition, there is another privately enclosed side yard with additional patio furniture.
*Side yard has outdoor rain shower with soap, shampoo and conditioner.
* Two car garage and additional two carport parking spaces in front of garage. This is a total of 4 car parking spaces especially very valuable in the beach areas.
* Livingroom has 52' LCD flat screen with Samsung Blu-Ray DVD streaming Net Flix, WF, YouTube ....
* Kitchen has everything you can think of. There are cooking utensils, pots, pans, salad spinner, colanders, Jack La Lanne Juicer, coffee machine, knife set, oyster shucking knife, clams shucking knife, cheese grater, wine aerator, coffee grinder, blenders, toasters, George Foreman grill, egg cooker, martini shaker, wine glasses, champagne glasses, coffee cups, placemats, cutting boards, ice maker, BBQ utensils set, flower vases, Saran Wrap, foil paper, ziplock bags, paper plates, plastic cups, plastic knives, plastic spoons, picnic wine set for two.
*There are full seasonings set, soy sauce, sugar, coffee, salt, pepper, and etc....
* 2 brand new Schwinn beach cruisers, 2 surfboards, 3 boogie boards, 3 umbrellas, 6 new beach chairs, beach towels, and 3 different sizes of ice chests
* There are 2 baby strollers, baby feeding chair, and Pack and Play unit, 2 bouncers, and 2 baby life jackets.
In preparation for your vacation in Encinitas, please click on these links:
to find out more on what's happening in cool and quaint town.
There are Bus station and the Coaster only a block away. You can take the Coaster all the way downtown San Diego or take it north to Oceanside and board onto the Amtrak train to Los Angeles or Santa Barbara. The train to Los Angeles has beautiful coastal view.
Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families. You can be at the beach surfing, playing volleyball or sunbathing and then be skiing or snowboarding the next day.
So what are you waiting for?
Raised in Glendale Calif and moved to San Diego to attend SDSU. I love living in San Diego.
I have travelled extensively all over the world but I always love to come back to Encinitas. I spent most of my time in Manhattan Beach , Hawaii and Italy.
I was very fortunate to have purchased this house. I have live in La Jolla and Del Mar in the past but I have to say that Encinitas is my favorite town. While living in Del Mar, I would drive up to Encinitas after work and on the weekends to find a home. It took me 2 1/2 years until I found this home.
This is my private residence when I come back to Encinitas. I'm very happy to be able to share with you my home. I would want you to experience my life in Encinitas.
Living in this house, I don't need to drive once I'm home. I can walk to Whole Foods for groceries, dine at Il Truli, 3rd Corner, Solace, Union, Encinitas Ale House, D St Bar and Grill, Qero, Roxy, Encinitas Cafe, and many more.
For music and dancing my friends and I would walk to The Saloon, The Shelter, First St Bar and Grill, Union, or Le Papagayo.
My friends love to visit and stay over for the weekends because it's such a fun and quaint town.
I operate with this philosophy in mind, 'do unto others as you would do to thyself.'
Thulemoody@@gmail.com purchased this house in 2010
Encinitas is a very quaint town. There are so many choices of restaurants, bars and beaches within walking distance.
I love the beaches and spend a lot of time running, walking and biking along the beach.
If you love to surf, this is the place to stay. I have surfboards and boogie boards in the garage.
You can walk to Whole Foods, Smart and Finals, YMCA, Cross Fit, Yoga studios, hair/nail salons, restaurants, bars, library, parks, beach, movie theater, and Self Realization Center.
Your neighbors on both sides of the house are very friendly and have been living there for decades.
Most great restaurant chefs have discover Encinitas as their next venture. So I hope by the time you get here to vacation, there will be few new restaurants opening up within walking distance to my house.
The house has so many big windows and it's so cheery and bright. But the best part is that even with all the windows, you can choose to be very private and pull down the honeycombed shades. Because the house has high vaulted ceilings, you will feel very spacious as you enter the front door.
Since the house sits very high from street level, you can be home and people can't see in. I love this privacy.
You can relax reading in the front yard or the private side yard. I practice yoga in the sunroom and you can too.
The cool part about this house is that it sits across from the two famous boathouses. Many tourists come to take pictures of these boathouses.
If you exit throughout the front door, you reach the beach. But if you exit through the garage then you reach the town in less than 30 second walk.
You asked about our 6 weeks visit and we did enjoy being here.
Great location and lovely light filled home with greenery surrounding.
You are right, the bed is very comfy, like sleeping on a marshmellow cloud.
The kitchen is easy to work in, nicely equipped and I love the window and luncheon counter. You have been a great hostess: thank you.
It's always a question what you will find when you first open the door to a rental property. Well, this time the question was answered with an intake breath of delight. The kitchen, dining and living area were awash in light. They were roomy and comfortable. Colorful art decorated the walls. The main floor bedroom is elegant (but the bed is VERY high, so you might need a leg up!) with plenty of storage. A pretty sun porch off the bedroom offers a quiet spot to read or just enjoy the quiet. The downstairs bedroom was perfect for my brother who joined us. He can never quite leave his work at home, so he put the little "office" with a desk outside his bedroom to good use. The WiFi connection worked perfectly and was very fast. For the cooks among us, the kitchen was WELL equipped--including plenty of items like dish detergent, plastic wrap and coffee filters--those little things that are annoying to buy in a rental property because you don't need much of them, but you can't do without them, either. It was just another instance of the thought Thule put into making this place perfect for her guests.
The village of Encinitas itself is a study in charm. The architecture is varied and eclectic. There are many restaurants within walking distance and a grocery store just down the block. The beach, too, is a beauty--about a 15 minute walk from the front door. When we were there, the neighborhood was extremely quiet. I suspect it is always that way. A very nice touch was the patio out front--perfect for cocktails and snacks in the afternoon. I would definitely recommend this place and we'll come back if we are again in the area.
We had a great time in this roomy beach house. We walked and rode bikes all over Encinitas. Lots of "extras" in the house. We hope to be back soon!
This is a really nice place in a great location--between the beach and PCH in Encinitas. Nice open kitchen/table/family room. Two bedrooms, 2 baths, garage. All nicely furnished. For groceries and restaurants you don't even need a car, and in winter the traffic is not a problem. Everyone in Encinitas seems to be biking, jogging, walking, running or surfing so if you like that you'll love this place. Our only issue was no AC but the weather was unusually warm and a good fan--or an attic fan--would solve that.
This lovely beach house was the perfect place for my four granddaughters and I to have our reunion this year. The location, the amenities, the decor, and a helpful landlady - it was everything you might want in a vacation rental. My granddaughters have already requested that we go back here every summer, and I hope to take them up on their request.
This review is long overdue. My girlfriend and I had a great time staying at Thule's. It is the most welcoming, well organized and best stocked house we ever had the pleasure to enjoy. EVERYTHING from beach chairs and bikes and instructions to oyster shucker knife and more!! The kitchen had everything that my girlfriend needed. The beds were heavenly.
We hope to enjoy this beautiful beach house and the area many times in the future.
My family and I stayed here in August 2014 and had a great time!! It was super close to the beach and the house was great!! Both beds were super comfortable and the amount of stuff to use inside the house and for the beach was fantastic!! It really aloud us to not have to bring so much stuff in our car since we were driving and had limited space available to pack!! We also loved having a garage and having the space in the garage!! The owner went out of her way multiple times to help with questions I had here and there and to help with a couple of things that I needed. We loved the grocery stores that were close by as well! We had a great time and recommend this place to anyone!!! Thanks again for everything!!!
This house is 2 1/2 blocks to the beach and very centrally located in beach town. You won't need a car staying here. All restaurants, bars, movie theater, and Whole Foods are only a short block away. It's super convenient.
You can play on the beach and surf at Swamis or at Moonlight beach.
The library and the YMCA is also walkable to.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 5 2015 - May 31 2015
4 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 7 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000.00|
Holiday Rates: $350-$400
* Discounted Monthly Rates & Special rates for extended stays.
* Minimum Stay: 4 night
* Refundable Security & Damage Deposit $1000
* Cleaning Fee: $150
* California Bed Tax: 10%
* 50% of Total for Deposit; Balance Due 30days prior to arrival
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.