Hutchinson Island Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 4-6, Ocean Front Property'
Looking for a Long Weekend or perhaps a One, or More Week Vacation at the Ocean? Our condo on the 'Treasure Coast' is what you are looking for. Just steps from the beach, our condo is located in a four story building. A parking area takes up the space at ground level. Use the elevator, or just walk up one flight of steps to our home. Open the door into a very comfortable, wall to wall carpeted 1,200 square foot home. Relax and fall asleep listening to sound of the ocean. Have meals or just a respite on our extra-large open-air balcony with a panoramic view of the ocean.
We have owned the unit for nineteen years and found the area extremely unique. Our portion of Hutchinson Island is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean, Indian River and St. Lucie River. Two modern bridges connect us with the mainland and the town of Stuart, Fl.
The condo, just a couple of miles north of the St. Lucie Inlet, offers miles of private beach, with nary a crowd. Just relax and have fun. Enjoy walking? This is the place for you, whether you walk the Plantation or walk the beach. Our beach on a full moon is really a treat. The Elliott Museum, with its vintage autos is a 20 minute walk. Or you might stroll the beach south to the House of Refuge.
• Heated Pool: We have a beautiful newly rebuilt swimming pool and deck. While next door, only steps away, is Marriott's open air Tiki Bar [open until at 8 pm] that serves food and drinks.
• Beach: Of course we supply beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels, all readily available in the condo.
• Fishing: For deep sea fishing, Charter Boats or Party Boats are available. There is a reason this area is known as the 'Sailfish Capital of the World.' The locals also fish off the beach or under the bridges.
• Shopping: Historic Old Stuart is only five minutes away, with its beautiful shops, art, antique galleries, Old Lyric Theatre and fine dining. Old Jenson Beach, with its unique shopping and outside dining is just ten minutes north. Palm Beach, with its exquisite shopping and dining is 40 miles south.
• Golf: Within a radius of 6 miles, there are over a half dozen public golf courses. A short 20 mile drive north is PGA Village; with its three unique courses, one designed by Pete Dye.
• Entertainment: Not to be forgotten are the 2 MLB Spring Training Camps; NY Mets (Tradition Field in Port St. Lucie) and St. Louis Cardinals (Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter). Of course Disney, Universal Studios and Kennedy Space Center are just 2 hours away. Less we forget, there is a flea market every weekend in Stuart off Hwy 1. For kids of all ages, west of West Palm Beach, is the Lion Country Safari, a drive through wild animal park. Also; Stuart's new Splash Park, Maritime Children's Museum at Indian Riverside Park and the Harbor Branch Oceanographic center with kid friendly touch exhibits. As you can see, there are plenty of activities for all ages.
• The Condo: Our condo has an airy, open floor plan which allows perfect flow between the kitchen, dining and living areas. The living room is spacious enough for all your guests to gather in comfort. The living area opens through a 10 foot wide sliding glass door onto a sizable deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The kitchen, with its breakfast bar, is fully equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, ice cube maker, dishes, pot, pans and utensils. The two bedrooms are delightfully appointed for maximum comfort. The guest bedroom has two beds with an ample closets and full bath. A pocket door separates the guest bedroom/bathroom from the living area giving your guests the privacy of their own suite. The master bedroom has a California king size bed, attached bathroom, ample closet space and an 8 foot sliding glass door opening onto the deck overlooking Atlantic Ocean. The sofa in the living area opens up into a comfortable queen size bed.
• Other Amenities: The master bedroom and living room both have T.V. Wi/Fi is available at no cost throughout the Condo. It is encrypted for your Internet security. There is also a radio/CD player along with binoculars for scanning the ocean for ships, porpoises, and watching the birds and wind surfers. We also have a small collection of paintings obtained over the years in and around Stuart. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
All in all, our condo at Spoonbill is a wonderful place to unwind, relax and enjoy.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed