Indian Creek Villa Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 10 Sleeps, Pool Home With Game Room , Recently Updated
Take a break from visiting the parks at Mickey's Oasis. Located less than 5 miles from the park gates, this Indian Creek home just went through over $5000 in upgrades. It features 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, with 2 master suites, a fully equipped kitchen, full-size washer and dryer, and your very own pool and spa.
Each of the 5 bedrooms have a flat screen TV with cable. Mattresses are protected with allergy and bed bug resistant covers. For the young children that aren't quite potty trained, we have 2 twin sized plastic mattress covers available.
Our family room provides a comfortable area to relax with over-sized seating and a 42 inch flat screen TV with a Blu-Ray Player.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessities, and then some. The home has a separate laundry room, with an iron, an ironing board, laundry baskets, etc.
The pool area is very private and backs on to a beautiful conservation area, with hedges on either side giving additional separation from the neighbors. Sit back at the pool and do some bird watching, or relax and take in the afternoon sun.
Among the many amenities that this house offers is a Luxury game room which includes a pool table, air hockey, dart board and 2 full sized arcade machines including Golden Tee.
This house has been specifically set up to be friendly for families with young children. For the safety of your children, our house includes:
- Child Safety Gate around the Pool and Spa
- All doors are set up with an audible alarm
- Crib, High Chair, Baby Gates and Stroller
- No glass tables with sharp corners
- Break Resistant Corelle and plastic dishes
- No small knick knacks and potpourri laying around
- Plug Covers are available for outlets
- Childproof kitchen cabinets and locked knife drawer
Indian Creek is a lakeside community and for your enjoyment it has a recreation area with tennis court, jogging circuit, putting green, children's playground and a multipurpose court. Besides from being a 5 minute drive to Disney Gates, Indian Creek is located close to many restaurants and shopping centers, including Target, Walmart and Publix.
***PLEASE NOTE*** We have just upgraded the property with new linens, dishes, new tv's, and updating the paint and decor in some rooms. You are going to LOVE it!
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
About Tracy Wutherich
Your hosts are Kevin and Tracy. With 2 young children aged 3 & 5, we love coming to Disney, especially during the cold Pittsburgh winters. That is why we decided to purchase a property right outside Disney's Gates. For years we have stayed in Vacation Rentals and know exactly what makes a great vacation experience. One of the biggest problems with traveling with young kids is that most vacation rentals are not 'Kid Friendly'. Glass coffee tables, knick knacks every where, heavy ceramic dishes, the list goes on. That is why we've made this house 'kid approved'!
Why Tracy Wutherich chose Indian Creek
We purchased this home knowing what is most important for a family in a Disney Vacation Rental
1) Being close to the parks. This allows you to go to the parks in the morning, come home for a nap, lunch and swim, then back again in the evenings.
2) Having a private back yard. Too often we have stayed at homes where you can see 5 other back yards, and everyone can watch you swim. Not this place, it is one of the most private pool areas in all of Indian creek.
3) Single Story living. With young children, and older grandparents, this is a huge advantage.
4) Two Master Bedrooms & 4 bathrooms. Perfect for multiple families.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Finally getting around to write you about our stay. We had a great time and the house was perfect. My one daughter and two grandchildren got snowed in Rochester and were unable to make the trip. Consequently we had a lot of room! The golf week with the guys was great and the mid-stay cleaning worked out well. They did a nice job! Thanks for all your help and sharing your house with us.