Pacific Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
Unobstructed beachfront ocean view unit with Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, FREE car parking, and BBQ in Pacific Beach, San Diego, California, USA
Want an unforgettable vacation? Tired of hot or cold weather? This beautiful condo in Pacific Beach is opened recently for rental and is available!
-FREE PARKING – Save money for beachfront parking!
-Outdoor Heated POOL and JACUZZI!
-Courtyard with lounge chairs, patio tables, and BBQ grill
-42” Flat Screen HDTV
-FREE WIFI Wiresell High Speed Internet access.
-AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF at the half cost of Taxi Cab - Save money for transportation too.
-BEACH FRONT VIEWS from indoor seating!
-Better than staying at Tower23 Hotel, Pacific Terrace Hotel, or other Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Mission Bay area hotels and motels in San Diego.
Oceanfront vacation rental 1 bedroom with 1 bathroom condo located in Pacific Beach, San Diego, California USA is a dream beachfront vacation paradise on the edge of Pacific Ocean with modern amenities and convenience and is opened recently. Pacific Beach is the jewel of miles of sandy beaches in San Diego and is located close to Mission Bay Park, San Diego Bay and downtown. There are so many beautiful beaches in the San Diego area, but Pacific Beach is one of the most popular and unique beaches because of miles of boardwalk all the way to San Diego River and Mission Bay Park.
The living room window faces to the Pacific Ocean with unobstructed ocean view. White waves can be seen from anywhere in the living/dining room (sitting down!) and from the kitchen because the unit is located on the 4th floor which is the top floor of our building. This 4 story exterior corridor condo has an elevator too. Unlike a high rise condo or hotel, the ocean wave is so close and green lawn and a tree in front of the building enhances the beauty of the ocean. The inside of the unit has tile in the entry, kitchen and bathroom floors.
If you are thinking to stay in Tower23 Hotel or Pacific Terrace Hotel or any other hotel or motel in Pacific Beach, check out the rates and consider staying in this Pacific Beach beachfront vacation rental condo here!
-Check In Time = 3:00 PM~8:00PM (Please No Check-In after 8:00PM)
-Check Out Time = 10:00 AM
Surrounding Beach Neighborhood within Blocks Distance
- Boardwalk – 3 miles of Boardwalk starts right in front of this condo for walking, jogging, bicycling, roller skating, skateboarding and much more. The boardwalk continues many more miles all along the Mission Bay.
- Tourmaline Surfing Park - Seaside Park for picnicking and windsurfer watching
- Sailing – in Ocean or Bay
- Fishing - Crystal Pier is located in 2 blocks south.
- Sport fishing - Google 'San Diego Sport Fishing' some of the best fishing in California.
- Mission Beach – seaside amusement park, surfing, shops, restaurants and more beaches
- Belmont Park - amusement park in Mission Beach.
- Wavehouse - Flowboarding, entertainment, dining and bar
- Shopping – stores, beach souvenir specialty shops, supermarkets, pharmacies
- Dining – coffee shops, bars, fast foods, and restaurants
- Rental Shops - Bike, Surfboard
Nearby, Biking or less than 10 minutes short Driving Distance
- Mission Bay Park – Sailing, Boat, Jet Ski, Wave Runners rentals and variety of Water Sports, walking, jogging, bicycling, roller skates, skate board, and picnicking.
-Sea World – dine with Shamu, sky ride over Mission Bay. Fireworks every night during summer.
-Bahia Belle Boat Cruise – Dinner and Dance Cruise between Bahia Hotel and Catamaran Hotel in Mission Bay.
- Golfing - There are 90+ courses in the San Diego area. World class to public courses.
- Mission Bay Golf Course –3 par 18 holes. (can play only 9 holes).
In Town, 10 to 20 minutes Driving Distance
-Cabrillo National Monument and Point Loma Light House
-Torrey Pines State Park and Beach -Torrey Pines Gliderport
-Balboa Park – Museums, organ pavilions, international houses, fountains, zoo.
-Reuben H. Fleet Science Center – IMAX films
-Zoo - Birch Aquarium at Scripps
-San Diego Bay – Harbor Cruse boat tours, boat and jet ski rentals, water taxies, ferries,
-USS Midway Museum -Maritime Museum - Star of India, Tall Ship Sailing Adventures
-Shelter Island – Whale Watching boat tours, boat yacht rentals, -Harbor Island
-Coronado –-Silver Strand State Beach -Seaport Village –Gaslamp Quarter -Horton Plaza
-Old Town State Park -Little Italy
-Petco Park -Qualcomm Stadium -Sports Arena – Swap Meet -Torrey Pine Golf Course
-La Jolla -Ocean Beach – Dog Beach -Del Mar – Horse Race Track, Hot Air Balloons,
-Fashion Valley –Mission Valley -University Town Center (UTC) shopping malls
-San Diego Symphony
-San Diego Convention Center -San Diego International Airport -Santa Fe Depot Amtrak train station –Old Town Transit Center – trolleys and buses
In Suburb, 30 to 45 minutes Driving Distance
-Wild Animal Park -Legoland -Knott’s Soak City Waterparks
-Casinos (Sycuan, Viejas, Barona, Valley View, Pala, and many more
-Flower Fields -La Costa Resort & Golf -Carlsbad -Cardiff by the Sea -Oceanside
-Tijuana Mexico -Winery tours -Factory Outlets
In the region, 1 to 3 hours, Day Trip Distance
-Disneyland - Disney's California Adventure® Park -Universal Studio Hollywood -Movies and TV studios in Hollywood, -Knott’s Berry Farm -Six Flags® Magic Mountains -Huntington Library and garden - Getty Center and the Getty Villa -Rosalito Beach in Baja California, México
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed