Amelia Island Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Still multiple open dates in October and November with great weather to relax on beach, take a walk, golf, or just read a book on our expansive balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. Act now!!! WINTER rate of only $295.00 a night. Booking now for fall and winter dates both at LOW winter rates. We have had great years in 2011, 2012 and 2013. That's what happens when you have the nicest unit in the best Oceanfront complex at the best rate.
** Our 2nd floor unit was decorated and furnished just 3 years ago and freshly painted in June 2013 with new stainless steel appliances. It has about 2,000 square feet. Common areas in condo have beautiful travertine tile throughout and bedrooms have plush carpet. 2 elevators available or stairs.
** New High Definition LCD T.V.'s, DVD's installed in living room and each bedroom as well as ATT's UVERSE DVR recorder & DVD just installed in living room and each bedroom.
**Free wireless secure high speed internet and FREE local and long distance phone in U.S.
I CHECK THE COMPETITION REGULARLY TO INSURE I KEEP COMPETITIVE RATES.
Reasons that my unit is THE BEST one for you:
1. It is owner cared for. I supervise the cleaners and workers often since I have a second residence on the island. My cleaners, handyman, and other contractors are readily available because they live on the island in case you need them.
2. My condo has been freshly painted, carpeted and has new HIGH DEFINITION LCD T.V.'s in each bedroom and the living room as well as DVD's everywhere plus a DVR recorder.
3. My unit is on the 2nd floor OCEANFRONT overlooking the ocean and the pool next to our building. We are right next to the Ritz Carlton. You can SEE and HEAR the waves crashing on the beach. From upper floors you don't get that 'in close' feeling and you can't actually hear the ocean waves.
4. You don't have to endlessly wait on the elevator every time you want to get a Coke out of the refrigerator to have pool side. That gets old. At my 2nd floor unit just take the stairs which are right next to my unit.
5. You get over-sized luxury towels not those small, cheap, management co. towels that has been used hundreds of times before.
6. Use our beach chairs. Rent umbrellas, beach canopy, or bicycles. Or feel free to use any of our 7 beach chairs in the outside closet to the right of our front door. You can also store 2-3 of your own bikes in there. The Ritz will set up chairs and umbrellas at your request each day.
**You are not getting a well worn rental unit managed by a management company that does not care. Deal direct with me, the owner. I have a second residence on the island so I am here a lot to double check on my condo. When you rent from me you are not dependent on just a cleaning person, paid by the job, like the property management company units. I have a handyman, heat & air man, and cleaning crew right there on the island and you have my cell phone number to call for anything-even recommendations or directions.
**WHY DISCOUNT? I am not using a rental agency anymore and this promotion is to build my customer base for future repeat customers. ACT NOW BEFORE THIS RATE GOES AWAY. My condo is one of Amelia Island's & Summer Beach's newest OCEANFRONT luxury condos available for rent. It is in the GATED OCEAN PLACE CONDOS. Our spacious, second floor, Non-Smoking, three-bedroom, three full bath condominium is OCEANFRONT & has new HIGH SPEED INTERNET just for my guests. It is an end unit and it overlooks the ocean. There are 2 condominium pools right out your door. It is next to the boardwalk to the beach. The condominium is also next to the Ritz Carlton where you can dine or get a massage.
**It is located in the Summer Beach Resort. My complex is a gated community. Since I am a member of the Golf Club of Amelia Island (championship golf course) which is located next door to our condominium at the Ritz Carlton you are entitled to a discounted rate. Or play at the Amelia River Golf Club for even less and it is only a 5 minute drive. There are 5 other golf courses available to you witnin a 15 minute drive.
**Our unit has direct OCEANFRONT views from the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the breakfast area, as well as the master bedroom.
**The master bedroom has a king-sized, pillow-top, mattress bed, a walk-in closet, and a spacious bathroom with two sink vanity, garden tub, separate shower, and toilet room. The master has direct access to the balcony by way of a double slider glass door.
** One of the secondary bedrooms consist of a queen-size bed with it's own private bath and an ocean view.
**The 3rd bedroom has two twins plus has its own full bath and walk in closet.
** The laundry room has a full-sized washer and dryer.
**The living room has a sleeper sofa.
** Porta Crib and highchair are available upon request.
**There is a storage closet for you to store your beach toys, pool floats, etc.
** It has a complete modern kitchen with microwave, stove/oven, coffee maker, and side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker. My unit has been a Prestige Property Winner.
** My condo has an over sized patio complete with table, 4 chairs and a chaise lounge to watch a sunrise or just gaze at the waves lapping the beach.
Keywords: Beachfront Condominium with oceanfront views
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Michelle Brady Sheintal (daughter to owner Bruce Brady)
We live on Amelia Island in another second residence other than this Ocean Place Condo for the majority of the year.
Michelle Brady Sheintal (daughter to owner Bruce Brady) purchased this condo in 2000
Why Michelle Brady Sheintal (daughter to owner Bruce Brady) chose Amelia Island
We have vacationed here since 1985 and my wife finally conviced me to buy this condo.
We love the two condo pools right out our door-both are oceanfront and the fact that we are RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE RITZ CARLTON.
What makes this condo unique
Second floor oceanfront-see and hear waves hit beach and overlook the pool.Take the elevator or save time and walk down one flight of stairs right next to my condo to save time.
Guestbook comments from the owner
It really is exciting to get such a great review from someone who has vacationed a lot at Amelia Island. I really value repeat customers. Between having a superior condo and a great location- it just can't be beat.