Wayzata House Rental Photos and Description
Nicest most luxurious home available for summer rental on east half of Lk Mtka
*** NO SMOKING ***
Lake Minnetonka Best luxury home in best location 3300ft only NEW house on lake
3300 sq ft 4 bedroom 3 bath Luxury home ON Lake Minnetonka
This house is usually rented for 30 days per family.
This year has one family for each summer month. They will have first choice for next summer.
If you are interested in renting for one entire summer month, please send an inquiry. Next summer will be finalized Oct 1 so any available months will be known at that time. The house will be made available in the order that your request was received.
If there are any remaining available summer weeks by March 1, then it will open up to weekly rentals.
Thanks for looking!!
Closest bay to Minneapolis!!
*** All NEW construction ***
Only NEW house available for summer rental on Lake Minnetonka!!
This house was designed and built from the ground up for family vacations (and is wheelchair friendly).
One-level living!! All on main floor (very rare on Lake Mtka) with NO STEPS:
- Roll from street to driveway to main floor with NO STEPS !!
- high-speed WiFi (plenty fast for Netflix, Pandora, etc)
- Kitchen: fully stocked - with lake view
- table seating for 6 on outdoor deck plus 8 indoor plus 3 more at island breakfast bar
- Great room / family room
- 60 inch TV in great room with DISH, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, all Premiums, Netflix, Amazon
- giant 20 foot wide door opens to deck - no posts, no glass when open!
- giant 50 foot wide deck overlooking Lake Minnetonka
- Master bedroom suite with lakeview
- Master bedroom walk-in closet with safe
- private Master Bath with Jacuzzi bathtub with window to lake
- separate large Master shower with two opposite sprayers and shower window to lake
- 55 inch TV in MBR with DISH, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon, all Premium channels
- 2nd bedroom (two twins)
- guest bathroom with shower
- LAUNDRY - with full-size front-loaders
- 2-car garage
All of the above features are on the MAIN FLOOR!
LONG side of house is built along shoreline, so most rooms in house have a lake view. This is VERY rare on Lake Minnetonka, as most homes were built with the SHORT side of the house along the shoreline, providing only one lakeview room per floor.
Walkout lower level has:
- huge game-room with lake view
- queen bedroom with lake view
- with 42 inch TV with DISH, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon, all Premium channels
- bunk bedroom with full and twin mattress
- 1 bathroom with shower/bathtub
- many large windows
- French double doors to lake & dock area
Is it REALLY the BEST rent-able home on Lake Minnetonka? Dont take OUR word for it - of COURSE we think so. Look at all 30+ VRBO calendars for Lk Mtka rentals. This house filled summer 2014 the FASTEST of ALL Lake Mtka homes listed on VRBO!!
It is the nicest rentable house on the entire lake - probably in the state!
It is located in the best location of any rent-able Lake Mtka house - very close to 494 and 394 and Mpls
It is the best VALUE on the lake
Kitchen features top ALL NEW appliances and people really notice:
- Wolf gas cooktop
- Electrolux Icon wall oven
- Sub-zero style built-in fridge
- Electrolux Icon warming drawer
- Keurig coffee maker
- quiet Cafe top line dishwasher
- Weber grill
- white cabinets with dark island
- granite tops with marble subway backsplash
Exciting game room features:
- Ping-pong table
- 25 cent slot machine (quarters and key provided)
- Rock-ola bubbler jukebox (with rare recent Cities 97 Sampler CDs!!) and Pandora song feed
- Back-to-the-Future Pinball
- 14 foot shuffleboard table
- large scale model train
This is the nicest most luxurious home available for short-stay summer rental on east half (close to Minneapolis and I-394 and I-494 - where people want to stay) of Lake Minnetonka!!
Closest Lake Minnetonka rental home to Minneapolis on the entire lake! (Most of the home rentals on the lake are 20-30 minutes further away from Mpls by car).
Why spend 8 hours driving up & back to the Brainerd Lakes area when you can stay in town!
House is ON LAKE MINNETONKA.
No roads, no marsh, nothing between house and lake except the backyard lawn.
You can rent this house in the summer, and STILL take the kids to soccer practice because it is IN TOWN!!
LARGE great room 25 x 30 ft with a 20 foot wide patio door that opens to the lake view completely.
A giant glass bi-fold door brings the outside in!
Wood tiles in great room leads out to gorgeous giant deck with same wood tiles.
Internet and large thin TVs with satellite channels
MBR: main floor King bed: awake to lake views through large Andersen triple-wide french swing door. Private master bath suite accessible only from MBR with Jacuzzi tub which gives lake view through large window.
Mbath shower with TWO spigots and a window to the lake IN THE SHOWER!
Boat launch is 300 yards away, so easy to launch your boat,drive boat to your private dock, and walk back to get your car.
Close to many great restaurants accessible by boat and by car.
Only 2 miles to I-494 loop provides access to the best that the Minneapolis area has to offer.
Designed to provide EASY driveway access for people in WHEELCHAIRS! There are NO STEPS leading into the house from the street or driveway!! (This is more challenging than one would think as this is one of the few homes in MN without any steps leading to the front door - contractors don't know how to do this stuff).
Entire main floor is accessible to wheelchair guests (except showers & tub)!
Entire lower level is steps free (except shower & tub) (Walkout provides step-free access)
(DISCLAIMER: Management makes NO CLAIM to be ADA compliant in any way)
Buy or rent???
At first glance, Lake Minnetonka homes appear expensive to rent. However lets compare renting to purchasing:
Cost of 4 br home on east half of Lake Mtka:
monthly mortgage payments at 4.2% fixed 30 year loan:
financing P & I: $9700 per month
property taxes: 1500 per month
utilities: 500 per month
repairs & maint: 500 per month
total: $12,000 per month = $144,000/year
Divide that by the 4 summer months that people want to live here and the total cost of ownership = $36,000 per summer month.
So renting this house for a summer month is HALF THE COST of owning a similar house!!!
* No Smoking ****************************
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
In our mid-fifties and sharing our dream home!
My wife and I have always dreamed of a place on Lake Minnetonka. In 2012 we purchased this amazing property and filled up 26 giant dumpsters during the demo and rebuild.
We are looking forward to vacationing here with our kids and grandkids in the years ahead.
We also want to share it with others - so many can enjoy this resort-like setting in Minnesota.
This house and location are amazing. Most of us cant afford to live in a resort setting year-round. But now your family (and mine too) can enjoy it for a time. Everyone who has stayed here has enjoyed it and wants to return next year. It is tough to get weeks here as the summers are not very long. I am very conscientous of offering first dibs for next year to the families that stayed with us this year.