WARNING - if you receive an unsolicated email stating this property is now available this is likely a fraudlent person. Please contact me via VRBO links.
Welcome to our special home away from home. We recently purchased this Port O'Call Villa (A104) and updated and refreshed it to our high standards. This condo is managed by us, is our home away from home, and our goal is to provide you great service. Our great reviews speak for themselves!!
No elevator needed as you can walk right in the front door or right out the back door towards the beach in this first floor walk-out with great ocean view. No carrying all of those groceries and beach chairs up multiple flights of stairs!
Simply put, Wild Dunes has it ALL!! A fabulous gated resort, the beach, the pools, two golf courses, restaurants…and all just a short drive from Sullivans Island and of course, the charm and grace of historic Charleston. Our villa is in the heart of Wild Dunes and just a short walk to the Wild Dunes Grand Pavillion Area (Resort Hotel, Spa, Dining, Tennis, Bike Rental and the Wild Dunes conference center).
THE VIEW! Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean from this 1st Floor bright End-Unit with direct walk-out access from your own personal screened in porch/deck. Less than 40 yards from the beach, Port O’Call A104 has unobstructed views of both the Atlantic Ocean and beach as well as a nearby pool. This villa is extremely open and sunny with windows on three sides.
THE DECOR! The villa has tasteful furnishings in all rooms and is decorated in a warm cozy beach décor. New features (2013) include new memory foam pillow-top king mattress, new linens/bedding, towels, nee sofa bed, new bedroom furniture, flat screen tv's, cable TV and wireless internet as well as fresh painting from top to bottom.
THE LAYOUT! (see picture with floorplan below)
• As you enter the unit the bedroom and bath are to the right and the family room and kitchen are to the left.
• The family room is equipped with new pastel furniture and a flat screen TV surrounded by windows.
• The kitchen is efficiently equipped with all the essentials. There is an attached breakfast nook with a table that seats four and an extended kitchen counter with additional seating for three.
• Both the family room and the bedroom open to the screened porch.
• From the porch (everyone's favorite part) you have beautiful beach and ocean views and can walk directly out of the unit to the Ocean or the Pool.
• The most attractive feature of the bedroom is the breathtaking ocean view (and sounds) from the bed.
• High quality Linens & towels
• Free Secured Wireless Internet
• Access to Port O’Call Pool
• Beach access
• Free access to all Wild Dunes Walking Paths and over two miles of pristine beach.
• Access to Wild Dunes resort amenities such as Spa, Golf (over 36 holes in the Links & Harbor courses), Driving Range, Tennis, and Bike Rental
We regularly update the villa to keep it fresh and appealing for a relaxing get away. Recent updates include:
• Fresh Paint in the ENTIRE condo top to bottom in a warm beach color with fresh and clean white trim (April 2013)
• New King bed with a cooling memory foam pillow top (April 2013)
• All New Bedding, Linens and Fresh Towels (April 2013)
• New Couch / Sofa bed / Chair / Lounger (August 2013)
• New Patio furniture (August 2013)
• New Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Hot Water (August 2013)
• New Lounge Chairs (September 2013)
• New Refrigerator (August 2014)
Rates – Our competitive seasonal rates are listed below. Please note that we manage this property ourselves and we do NOT charge the 9% add-on resort fee most others do.
PLANNING - Here are some Local Links to Help with Your Vacation Planning...
Wild Dunes - www.wilddunes.com
Isle of Palms - http://www.iop.net
Charleston City Paper - http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/
Charleston SC Tourism - http://www.charleston.com
Charleston Visitors Bureau - http://www.charlestoncvb.com/
Charleston's Finest City Guide - http://www.charlestonsfinest.com/
Post & Courier Newspaper - http://www.postandcourier.com/