Montezuma Villa Rental Photos and Description
For Long Or Short Terms Rentals, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Villa (Sleeps 8)
Villa Pochote is a large, cool and comfortable house located on the hill top above the town of Montezuma, in the most exclusive residential neighborhood 'Calle Linda Vista'. Far enough to enjoy peace at home only disturbed by the birdsongs or the monkey's howling, but at the same time near enough for going walking to downtown or the beaches.
Because of its special location, in front of a grove that covers the bed of a stream and near the top of a huge Pochote tree, you can always enjoy a cool caressing breeze and observe a lot of wildlife.
In addition it has a view of the ocean from its terraces and outside dining area.
Villa Pochote offers:
- Three bedrooms each one with a queen bed with orthopedic mattress. Two of the rooms have air conditioning and the third one is very high and airy, with a balcony that can be left open and ceiling fan.
- Two bathrooms with hot water, one of which has a bathtub.
- One living room with a flat screen 32' cable TV, this room is located in front of a spacious and cool wooden corridor overlooking the forest, opposite to the Pochote tree crown, two single beds area available in this room for two children, if required.
- One fully equipped kitchen with marble countertops.
- 70 m2 wooden corridors L-shaped, one of which houses the dining area for up to 10 people.
- 40 m2 of terraces facing the forest and the sea, the upper level has a grill for delicious outdoor barbecues.
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cleaning service every 3 days included in the daily and weekly rentals. In monthly rentals the service is charged separately according to the frequency required.
- Change of linen and towels every three days unless you request a higher or lower frequency, if higher, an extra fee is charged.
- Laundry service, for an additional cost.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
About Rebeca Quesada
I'm a middle age woman. Borned in San José, lived in Guatemala and Nicaragua in early childhood, then in San José until came to Montezuma in 1982 and fell in love with the place and its magnetic and powerful nature. Traveled and lived in South América and Europe from 1984 to 1990, finally came to live in Montezuma in 1991,happy to share my little paradise with you for a while!
Rebeca Quesada purchased this villa in 2005
Why Rebeca Quesada chose Montezuma
Because Montezuma is my favorite place in the world. Since the first time I came here, more than 30 years ago, when it was a wonderful and truly magical fishing village, I felt in love with this place and even if I'm from Costa Rica and had travelled it from east to west and from north to south, in Montezuma I had a very deep connection with nature and my real soul, so I chose this special place for building this special house!!!
What makes this villa unique
When you're in Villa Pochote you really feel the connection with Montezuma essence, you just have to sit in the terrace next to the forest, overlooking the sea... and you'll feel and understand what really matters to be happy and in peace... it's an indescribable sensation.
And at the other hand it's so near to Montezuma town and all its action and attractions, it's really the ideal place for a wonderful holiday!!!