|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
INQUIRE WITH PROPERTY MANAGER FOR INFORMATION ON REDUCED RATES.
RENT AS 2, 3 or 4 BEDROOM IN FALL 2014/WINTER 2015.
Welcome to Ocean Ritz #2101 with three parking spaces!!!
New Condo Upgrades Installed 12/23/2013
* Tile floors throughout condo
* Balcony furniture (living room and dining room)
* Dining table and chairs to seat eight
* Flat screen TVs in living room and all bedrooms
* DVD players in living room and all bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in living room and all bedrooms
SEE RATES BELOW AT END OF THIS LISTING...
Here, you can build lifetime memories on Panama City Beach’s well-known Emerald Coast with sugar sand at an affordable price. Whether it is an escape from the daily hustle and bustle, family/friends vacation, outing for the guys or girls, corporate retreat, reunions, outing for sports groups, spring break or holiday, this luxurious condo provides just what you need for a relaxing vacation: (1) central location to attractions, restaurants and shopping and (2) access to building amenities including the beach, pool lined with lounge chairs, hot tub, sauna, steam room and exercise room.
The spacious balcony (38’x12’) provides exquisite views of the Emerald Coast. On the 21st floor, you will see the beauty of coastal birds and aquatic wildlife, passing watercraft as well as others just like you enjoying the sun and surf. Enjoy gathering on the balcony for conversation, relaxation, meals, and drinks. Balcony furniture provides seating for eight. If work calls during your stay, the balcony provides a serene venue for addressing those important matters that just cannot wait. Telecommuting is possible with free wireless internet services and free phone services.
The unit’s key features are:
• 1637 sq. ft. of living space
• 10 ft. ceilings
• Tile throughout condo (installed 12/23/13)
• four bedrooms (2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds)
• four adjoining, private bathrooms for each bedroom
• open floor plan
• accommodations for 10 people
• fully equipped kitchen
• 1 parking space provided in the building's parking garage
• 2 parking spaces provided by the owners free of charge in the public parking lot across the street from Ocean Ritz
• new full size front loading washer and dryer (installed 3/27/13)
• new living room furniture (installed 3/8/13) with sofa sleeper having 6” mattress and no bar
• new dining room table with seating for 8 (installed 12/23/13)
• new balcony furniture for lounging and dining (installed 12/23/13)
• hotel quality linens to include washing of all duvet covers after every guest stay for cleanliness
• free wireless internet
• free cable
• free nationwide long distance calling
• keyless entry through the use of a security code which allows last minute booking
• new 47” smart TV in the living room (installed 2/28/13)
• flat screen TVs and DVDs in all bedrooms (installed 12/23/13)
• one master bedroom has double vanity, jetted tub
• new HVAC system (installed 9/16/13)
• living room and all bedrooms have ceiling fans (installed 12/23/13)
• hair dryer in each bathroom
• alarm clock in each bedroom
Due to the unit’s open floor plan, you can see the gulf in the kitchen, dining and living room. By opening the sliding glass door in the living room, the balcony becomes an extension of the living room. The unit offers two master bedrooms, each with direct access to the balcony via sliding glass doors. These bedrooms have custom blackout curtains.
The kitchen has granite countertops. It is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glassware, stemware, storage containers, casserole dishes, bakeware, serving dishes, flatware, cooking/serving utensils, turkey roasting pan, turkey serving platter, pasta/steamer pot combination, large crock-pot, blender, toaster, coffee pot, mixer, microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. If you want to prepare meals during your stay, you are well-equipped in this kitchen.
The dining room provides seating for eight at the table and four bar stools. Two additional dining chairs are available in the unit.
The unit is in walking distance to restaurants, attractions and shopping. If the walk is too far, consider the Pier Park trolley as an option. A Walmart Supercenter is 0.46 miles away for conveniently stocking up on the essentials needed for your stay. Pineapple Willy’s is a 0.5 mile walk on the beach for casual dining.
The Ocean Ritz is designed with three units on each floor. There are 63 units in the building. Due to the building’s design, the Ocean Ritz provides a more private vacation experience than other resorts in the area.
*** THE RATE INCLUDES 2 CHAIRS AND AN UMBRELLA SET UP ON THE BEACH ($140 VALUE PER WEEK) ***
This amenity is only offered by the beach vendor for the dates of 03/01/2014 through 10/31/2014.
== Winter Dates of November 2, 2013 - March 15, 2014 Rates ==
(3 night minimum)
4 Bedrooms = $149 per night, $745 per week - Stay 3 nights get 1 night free. Stay 5 nights get 2 nights free.
4 Bedrooms = $1450 per month
== Spring Break Weeks of March 15, 2014 - April 11, 2014 ==
4 Bedrooms = $2150 per week (Saturday to Saturday only)
== Spring Dates of April 12, 2014 - May 23, 2014 ==
(3 night minimum)
4 Bedrooms = $245 per night or $1695 per week
3 Bedrooms = $220 per night or $1,445 per week
2 Bedrooms = $195 per night or $1,195 per week
== Summer Dates of May 24, 2014 - August 2, 2014 ==
4 Bedrooms = $2450 per week - Saturday to Saturday only
== Summer Dates of June 28, 2014 - July 5, 2014 ==
4 Bedrooms = $2650 per week
***** CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM *****
Ocean Ritz is conveniently located to many activities that are fun for all ages! Be sure to experience the over 100 very exciting and challenging hands on activities at WonderWorks (the upside down house) located only 0.7 miles from Ocean Ritz. You can't miss it. When you are finished there, go across the street to Ripley's Believe It or Not's Odditorium and then try to find your way through the human maze or make a hole in one at the mini golf course next door at Coconut Creek Family Fun Park. There is so much to do here! You will never get bored when there are water slides just waiting for you to go down them at the water parks, shopping to do at Pier Park, deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and great food to enjoy at the local restaurants! All of this fun is just around the corner!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2014 - Mar 13 2015
3 night minimum stay
Early Spring (Peak Season)
Mar 14 2015 - Apr 10 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Cleaning Fee||$175 + Tax|
|Admin. Fee||$60 + Tax|
During the Spring, Fall and Winter seasons, this unit can be rented as a 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, or 4 bedroom unit. Please call for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom rates. The 4 bedroom rates are posted above. You can tell us which bedrooms you would like to use and the other bedrooms will be locked. Please call 850-588-7134 for details!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover only. A $200 deposit is required at the time of booking. The full rental amount is due 30 days prior to your check in date.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.