|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Please note: During Spring Break, one parent or guardian over the age of thirty must reside in the unit for every two persons under the age of twenty-five.
INQUIRE WITH PROPERTY MANAGER FOR INFORMATION ON REDUCED RATES.
RENT AS 2, 3 or 4 BEDROOM IN FALL 2014/WINTER 2015.
Welcome to Ocean Ritz #2101 with three parking spaces!!!
New Condo Upgrades Installed 12/23/2013
* Tile floors throughout condo
* Balcony furniture (living room and dining room)
* Dining table and chairs to seat eight
* Flat screen TVs in living room and all bedrooms
* DVD players in living room and all bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in living room and all bedrooms
SEE RATES BELOW AT END OF THIS LISTING...
Here, you can build lifetime memories on Panama City Beach’s well-known Emerald Coast with sugar sand at an affordable price. Whether it is an escape from the daily hustle and bustle, family/friends vacation, outing for the guys or girls, corporate retreat, reunions, outing for sports groups, spring break or holiday, this luxurious condo provides just what you need for a relaxing vacation: (1) central location to attractions, restaurants and shopping and (2) access to building amenities including the beach, pool lined with lounge chairs, hot tub, sauna, steam room and exercise room.
The spacious balcony (38’x12’) provides exquisite views of the Emerald Coast. On the 21st floor, you will see the beauty of coastal birds and aquatic wildlife, passing watercraft as well as others just like you enjoying the sun and surf. Enjoy gathering on the balcony for conversation, relaxation, meals, and drinks. Balcony furniture provides seating for eight. If work calls during your stay, the balcony provides a serene venue for addressing those important matters that just cannot wait. Telecommuting is possible with free wireless internet services and free phone services.
The unit’s key features are:
• 1637 sq. ft. of living space
• 10 ft. ceilings
• Tile throughout condo (installed 12/23/13)
• four bedrooms (2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds)
• four adjoining, private bathrooms for each bedroom
• open floor plan
• accommodations for 10 people
• fully equipped kitchen
• 1 parking space provided in the building's parking garage
• 2 parking spaces provided by the owners free of charge in the public parking lot across the street from Ocean Ritz
• new full size front loading washer and dryer (installed 3/27/13)
• new living room furniture (installed 3/8/13) with sofa sleeper having 6” mattress and no bar
• new dining room table with seating for 8 (installed 12/23/13)
• new balcony furniture for lounging and dining (installed 12/23/13)
• hotel quality linens to include washing of all duvet covers after every guest stay for cleanliness
• free wireless internet
• free cable
• free nationwide long distance calling
• keyless entry through the use of a security code which allows last minute booking
• new 47” smart TV in the living room (installed 2/28/13)
• flat screen TVs and DVDs in all bedrooms (installed 12/23/13)
• one master bedroom has double vanity, jetted tub
• new HVAC system (installed 9/16/13)
• living room and all bedrooms have ceiling fans (installed 12/23/13)
• hair dryer in each bathroom
• alarm clock in each bedroom
Due to the unit’s open floor plan, you can see the gulf in the kitchen, dining and living room. By opening the sliding glass door in the living room, the balcony becomes an extension of the living room. The unit offers two master bedrooms, each with direct access to the balcony via sliding glass doors. These bedrooms have custom blackout curtains.
The kitchen has granite countertops. It is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glassware, stemware, storage containers, casserole dishes, bakeware, serving dishes, flatware, cooking/serving utensils, turkey roasting pan, turkey serving platter, pasta/steamer pot combination, large crock-pot, blender, toaster, coffee pot, mixer, microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. If you want to prepare meals during your stay, you are well-equipped in this kitchen.
The dining room provides seating for eight at the table and four bar stools. Two additional dining chairs are available in the unit.
The unit is in walking distance to restaurants, attractions and shopping. If the walk is too far, consider the Pier Park trolley as an option. A Walmart Supercenter is 0.46 miles away for conveniently stocking up on the essentials needed for your stay. Pineapple Willy’s is a 0.5 mile walk on the beach for casual dining.
The Ocean Ritz is designed with three units on each floor. There are 63 units in the building. Due to the building’s design, the Ocean Ritz provides a more private vacation experience than other resorts in the area.
*** THE RATE INCLUDES 2 CHAIRS AND AN UMBRELLA SET UP ON THE BEACH ($140 VALUE PER WEEK) ***
This amenity is only offered by the beach vendor for the dates of 03/01/2014 through 10/31/2014.
== Winter Dates of November 2, 2013 - March 15, 2014 Rates ==
(3 night minimum)
4 Bedrooms = $149 per night, $745 per week - Stay 3 nights get 1 night free. Stay 5 nights get 2 nights free.
4 Bedrooms = $1450 per month
== Spring Break Weeks of March 15, 2014 - April 11, 2014 ==
4 Bedrooms = $2150 per week (Saturday to Saturday only)
== Spring Dates of April 12, 2014 - May 23, 2014 ==
(3 night minimum)
4 Bedrooms = $245 per night or $1695 per week
3 Bedrooms = $220 per night or $1,445 per week
2 Bedrooms = $195 per night or $1,195 per week
== Summer Dates of May 24, 2014 - August 2, 2014 ==
4 Bedrooms = $2450 per week - Saturday to Saturday only
== Summer Dates of June 28, 2014 - July 5, 2014 ==
4 Bedrooms = $2650 per week
***** CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 PM AND CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM *****
We are a family and the condo location was excellent, close to Walmart, Publix, bowling, skating, billiards, Pier Park, restaurants, etc.
The parking is not conducive to any size car, except for a Smart Car or motorcycle; the space is impossible to get into because of the wall and ramp, so I'm glad the owners bought 2 outdoor spaces across the street. Hassel-free entry into unit. The condo itself is very spacious and comfortable. Glad it had Wifi. Liked that each bedroom had it's own bath with hair dryers. Really liked that each room was located at each corner of the condo, so the rooms are not right next to each other. All the beds/pillows were very comfy. The twin beds (too narrow) should have been double beds because adults would not be able to roll over without falling. Kitchen was great, I cook and found everything I needed to whip up meals. All appliances worked and very convenient, enough silverware/dishes/pots, etc. Commercial washer/dryer a big plus! The balcony was AMAZING, private and the furniture was comfortable, great for group gatherings. We rented during low season and did not have any issues with the elevators since the place was almost deserted. Easy access to the beach. The condo could use a thorough cleaning and wash the towels and bedding right before each guest arrives, they were clean but ours smelled from probably laying out for awhile. I would stay there again, during the same time.
This was a great condo overall I must say. We were are group of 10 people all friends male and females. We use every room as well as the pull out sofa. The two master bedrooms were great and the sliding door to go straight out and see the water from the patio. The patio is extra large and our group of 10 were all able to come out there at the same time and be comfortable. Everything inside was nice and very clean. If you have a big group this is the place to stay, as I said we were 10 people and still had alot of room to move around. You are right in the middle of everything, you have the store across the street if you want a quick drink, walmart is less then half a mile down the road. And we got scooters also less the half a mile down the road. There are a few eating places in the general location. The weather was great the whole time even tho they say it was going to rain the whole weekend which it did not. And the view is a million dollar view and and see everything and the breeze is so nice. I feel sleep up there twice just by sitting down. Easy access to the beach less the 2 mins to get there. And the water was great nice waves and all. Nice dining area where the whole group was able to eat breakfast as a big happy family. Now the parking is the only thing I did not like at all. But there is public parking across the street for 4 dollars for 24 hours so its not bad at all so no worries. Once you see the condo you can careless about the parking. I must say I will be coming back to this location when we go back to Panama City Beach.
Our two families arrived at Ocean Ritz to a very clean and expanse condo unit. Both families were very pleased with the unit and amenities included during our stay. Both couples had a wonderful view of the ocean! Most appreciated. The balcony was the most used space during our stay.
The only complaint we had was parking, which we ended up the across the street. It was a challenge with grocery, etc., but we made the best of it.
Our group did a lot of research on 4 bedroom condos and homes in the emerald coast area. Eventually we decided on this unit. The key selling point was the large balcony on a high floor, overlooking the beach.
The condo lived up to all our expectations, while meeting our budget. It was large enough for our group of 6 adults and 4 kids, tastefully furnished, and very well appointed. There are TVs in every room, and except for the one in the main living room, we did not even turn on the others! The view out the balcony is far better than watching TV. Wifi was fast and very useful.
Other than the above, other Pros:
1. Booking was a snap. The real estate company handling the arrangements was a pleasure to deal with, and very quick to reply back to any queries. Very professional.
2. On site manager went out of her way to help our group. She found us two additional parking spaces onsite. Worked out very well.
3. Beach outside the condo is exceptionally clean.
4. Within a few blocks is a Wal Mart, Publix, convenience stores, fuel pump, Putt Putt Golf, multiple restaurants (not that we went to any; did all our cooking at the condo!)
5. Huge dining table and enough plates and cutlery to accommodate large groups.
1. If you are unlucky enough to sleep in the guest bedrooms, the window looks out to the main corridor outside. There is no sound insulation and you can hear anybody walking from the elevator or to the trash chute. There was someone who noisily took the trash out at 6 am everyday!! grr...
2. well... that's all I can think of in terms of cons...
1. I had read on review sites about the lack of availability of elevators. We did not experience that. Elevators were generally available within a minute or less.
2. I had also read about the tight parking space. Yes, it is tight, but we were able to fit a large SUV in the space assigned to this unit. Took some careful maneuvering, but we were able to do it!
Had a great time, and would recommend this unit highly to a group of ~10 people.
The condo unit is large, tastefully appointed and very clean. Everything in the unit looks new and fresh. Due to its size and layout, there was more than enough room for our party of six to spend time together but also have some privacy.
In my opinion, the highlights of this property are 1) the enormous balcony; 2) two ocean front master bedrooms; 3) the building's positioning right on the beach; and 4) the great view from such a high floor. I would highly recommend the Ocean Ritz and especially this unit (2101) to anyone looking to rent a condo in Panama City Beach.
Our party of 8 were very comfortably accommodated here. Although the weather was not what we hope for, this place made up for it. Should we need to return, we would be happy to try it again. The owners had recently installed beautiful tiled flooring and placed new furniture on the large patio. Location is great, with the beach within a stone throw of the ground floor.
Ocean Ritz is conveniently located to many activities that are fun for all ages! Be sure to experience the over 100 very exciting and challenging hands on activities at WonderWorks (the upside down house) located only 0.7 miles from Ocean Ritz. You can't miss it. When you are finished there, go across the street to Ripley's Believe It or Not's Odditorium and then try to find your way through the human maze or make a hole in one at the mini golf course next door at Coconut Creek Family Fun Park. There is so much to do here! You will never get bored when there are water slides just waiting for you to go down them at the water parks, shopping to do at Pier Park, deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and great food to enjoy at the local restaurants! All of this fun is just around the corner!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Spring (Peak Season)
Mar 1 2015 - Apr 10 2015
7 night minimum stay
Apr 11 2015 - May 22 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 23 2015 - Jul 3 2015
7 night minimum stay
4th of July Week
Jul 4 2015 - Jul 10 2015
7 night minimum stay
Aug 8 2015 - Oct 30 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$39|
|Cleaning Fee||$200 + Tax|
|Admin. Fee||$60 + Tax|
During the Spring, Fall and Winter seasons, this unit can be rented as a 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, or 4 bedroom unit. Please call for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom rates. The 4 bedroom rates are posted above. Please call 850-588-7134 for details! ** We do require a $39.00 Accidental Damage Waiver Fee. This fee is non-refundable.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover only. A $200 Security Deposit for all rentals, regardless of length of stay is required at the time of booking. The Security Deposit is held in trust and does apply towards the total rental fee, however the Security Deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.