Whistler Condo Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful, spacious, newly renovated luxury townhouse in one of the most sought after locations in Whistler – Northstar at Stoney Creek - a quiet, family friendly complex in a park-like setting with a large heated pool and hot tub open year round. You'll love the convenience of walking to the slopes, trails, and all resort amenities. Or hop on the free resort shuttle that stops right across from our complex every 10 minutes.
- Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops throughout.
- Our cozy dining area seats six comfortably, and there is also a convenient granite peninsula with two stools in the kitchen.
- Comfortably furnished living room with a gas fireplace and beautiful treed views. Includes a Deluxe Queen sofabed and 2 swivel tub chairs. Enjoy the 42” TV/DVD, ipod dock, and free wireless internet.
- Main floor bath has vanity and walk-in glass shower.
- Private deck with gas BBQ
- Deluxe Queen bed in spacious bright Master bedroom, and Twin/Deluxe Queen bed in second bedroom. Both bedrooms have flatscreen TV / DVD players.
- Luxurious Master bath upstairs includes tub and shower.
- Heated flooring throughout the main floor as well as the upstairs bathroom. Individual comfort temperature controls within each bedroom.
-Secure keyless entry with guest codes that expire upon departure
- 3 Flat screen TV/DVD's
- Free wireless internet
- Ipod dock
- Washer / Dryer in suit
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
-All linens provided
- Heated flooring
- Free gated and secure underground parking
- Private deck with gas BBQ
- Pets - please call us to discuss
- No smoking allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Heidi or Jim Bromley
We have been coming to Whistler for many years, and when we made the decision to buy, location was the key. We love sharing our condo with friends and guests who appreciate the quality we put into renovating our home, and hope that everyone enjoys it as much as our family does.
Heidi or Jim Bromley purchased this condo in 2008
Why Heidi or Jim Bromley chose Whistler
Totally renovated in 2009, it is unquestionably one of the nicest units within our complex. Northstar is one of the most sought after properties due to the fact it has a large pool and hot tub year round, and is walking distance to absolutely everything within Whistler Village - the slopes and hiking/biking trails, cozy cafes and pubs, award winning restaurants and bistros, shops, arts and cultural centres, luxury spas and wellness activities, exciting nightlife and entertainment venues. Conveniently nestled across the street is the amenities of the Village Market Place; IGA Marketplace Grocery Store pharmacy, liquor store, and bank. There is also is a Free Ski/Village Shuttle right across from our complex.