Rosemary Beach House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 12)
Located directly on Boardwalk B less than a two-minute walk to the beach, The Haglund Cottage (formerly the Killebrew Cottage) is a 2750 sq. ft. Charleston styled beach home with 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ baths in the perfect location in the heart of Rosemary Beach.
Situated next to the infinite edge Coquina pool, its wrap-around balcony and large, covered porch are perfect for sipping beverages while watching the kids splash in the pool. The spacious 3-story home with three family/TV/entertainment areas are great for accommodating multiple families staying together in the home.
The recently converted 3rd Floor is a Kids Stay & Play Suite is ideal for multiple families whose kids can all stay together in built-in trundle beds accommodating 6 (twin extra long (XL) size beds).
On the East side of Rosemary, the beach on this side of town is much less crowded and often only has one 'row' of beach chairs compared to the West side with multiple hotels and more extensive development to the North.
25 S Belize Lane, Rosemary Beach
4 1/2 baths
Three TV/Entertainment/family lounge areas
• Four sets of French doors overlooking patio
• Living area with 55' LCD TV w/ HD service
• Kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances including a Sub-Zero fridge
• Bedroom #1 with queen bed and full, private bath
• Reading nook stocked with complimentary books
• Laundry area with washer and dryer
• Large, covered porch with outdoor seating area and chairs overlooking the naturally landscaped yard area with BBQ grill
• 2nd entertainment/TV/lounge area
• 42” LCD TV with HD service, home theater system & Blu-Ray player
• Smaller children will enjoy their own ‘bonus’ space just tucked away from the open area with a play kitchen set and children's books/toys
• Master Bedroom with queen bed, large full bath (shower/tub) and generous, walk-in closet
• Bedroom #3 with queen bed, bath (shower/tub) and large walk-in closet
• Wrap-around balcony with seating accessible thru private French doors
• Kids Stay & Play suite occupying the entire 3rd floor with three (3) built-in trundle beds accommodating 6 in extra long twin size beds
• Entertainment/TV/lounge area with 50” LCD TV with HD service, DVD, and Wii console with rechargeable remotes and numerous Wii games, movies
• Spacious sitting area with kids adjustable couch and bean bag chairs
• Bathroom with two sinks, large shower/soaking tub
• Large private parking area for up to 2 cars
• Located at the end of the Belize Lane with very minimal traffic
• Beach toys available for complimentary use by guests
• High definition television service to 3 large (55, 50 and 42”) flat screen TVs
• High-speed wireless internet
• Complimentary pack & play and child stroller
• Complimentary local and long distance phone service
• Outdoor shower with hot water (great for cleaning up kids after the beach)
• Built-in BBQ grill off patio
The Haglund Cottage is in an ideal location, close to everything Rosemary Beach offers:
Beach – 150 yards
Coquina Pool (only Rosemary pool heated in Winter) – next door
Playground Park – 50 yards
Rosemary Town Center/Shops – 200 yards
Fitness, Sky Pool (indoor pool) & Tennis Center – 150 yards
Note: Our calendar is kept up to date and accurate.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About The Haglunds
Family from Dallas, TX. We have two children, 8 and 6.
The Haglunds purchased this house in 2013
Why The Haglunds chose Rosemary Beach
We started visiting the 30A area about five years ago, and love the diversity it offers, including how family friendly the area has become. The beach and turquoise ocean are as good as many Caribbean destinations, but so much easier to get to. We have a couple of kids who love the beach, various pools, biking, and of course various ice cream outlets.
What makes this house unique
Three family areas, kids stay & play suite, large porches, yard and private parking area, yet South of 30A and very close to everything Rosemary offers - beach, pool, tennis, fitness, town, 30A hiking/biking trails
Guestbook comments from the owner
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your cottage in Rosemary Beach. You all did a wonderful job in making it feel like home away from home-only better. Everything was absolutely perfect. Your family should feel so blessed to have a little piece of heaven on earth. Thanks again and of course we will be back.