|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Walk just yards to the beach or stay in and relish in the many conveniences of this luxurious Blue Mountain Beach home. Outside, this property features a spacious back yard with a sparkling, private pool large enough for the whole family, porches and balconies for enjoying the coastal lifestyle and plenty of Florida sunshine to get that sun-kissed vacation tan of your dreams. Inside, you'll be greeted by an open floor plan, sprawling oak floors, a beautiful fireplace featuring an antique mantel, stainless steels appliances and elegant, coastal decor to make you feel right at home at this beach retreat.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14):
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Shares Common Bath with tub/shower combo
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Attached Bath with separate shower and jetted garden tub
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: Two Queen Beds, Sitting Area w/ Couch, TV and Play Station, Attached Bath with shower only
- Bunk Bedroom, Second Floor: Four built-in Twin bunks
- Third Floor Loft: 2 Twin Sleeper Sofas
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Gulf Views
- Private Pool: Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $25 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- Outdoor Weber Grill
- Jetted Garden Tub
- Large Porches
- Convenient Location
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
We had a great time during our stay. We were there looking for a vacation home in Blue Mountain. We loved the neighborhood. The beach access was magical. The home was fabulous. The kitchen was well equipped. We ended up cooking in a few nights. We also loved biking around town especially to grayt coffee. We were there with our five girls and one son in law and one boy friend. There was plenty of room for everyone.
We had a great week at your property! There were three families with four kids 2 and under, and it fit our needs perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better location or home for the price. We will definitely be back!
Family of 11....4 generations stayed in your property savasana. beautiful house, wonderful neighborhood.... Can't wait to come back next year!
We loved this house. Our extended family comes every summer and this is another great place to add to our list. House was great for multiple families for some privacy but great family room and kitchen for family time! Great large private pool and so close to beach!! Easy walk! Thanks for letting us stay. We had a wonderful time!
Brand new, beautiful home. The kids loved the bunk beds! Great location, close to beach, and, better, yet, close to the best ice cream we have ever had at Blue Mountain Creamery. Very quiet, family friendly neighborhood. Will definitely be back to the area.....hopefullly when it's warm this time. We almost froze in April.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.