Spectacular 7th floor executive 5* vacation apartment/condo, adjacent golf clubhouse with balcony and 11th floor rooftop pool and restaurant. Near to Disney world, Seaworld, and universal studios. On the 2300 acre award winning Reunion Resort which caters for everybody in the family with a host of world class facilities including: 3 signature golf courses, (Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer), 2 acre water park, tennis centre, luxury spa facility. 9 swimming pools, 3 restaurants.
Reunion resort information: Reunion Resort spans 2300 acres within a gated community and is a full service, cashless and tipless private resort and club of epic proportions, with 3 signature golf courses. It is hard to envisage the scale, detail, quality, and facilities on offer, as there is no comparable in Europe.
The Resort is located just 6 miles from the entrance to Walt Disney World near Exit 58 off interstate 4 and just 25 miles from Orlando International airport. You can make a splash in the multi level water and swimming pavilion, unwind on the 54 holes of championship golf or visit Orlando’s theme parks and shopping malls which are just minutes away.
Reunion facilities: • Fitness Centre.
• Seven Eagles Pool with spectacular infinity pool overlooking the Golf Courses.
• The Spa, Boutique Spa.
• Award winning Tennis Complex and academy including stadium court.
• Biking and Walking trails.
• Horse back riding (coming in 2008).
• Children’s recreation program and crèche.
• Reunion Grande: conference facility, 12th floor rooftop pool, bar and restaurant.
• And of course all of Orlando’s many attractions: Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios,
Kennedy space centre etc etc!
• Amazing shopping at Premium Outlets, Florida Mall, Mall at Millennia.
Golf: • 54 holes of championship golf.
• The Legacy by Arnold Palmer course.
• The Independence by Tom Watson.
• The Tradition by Jack Nicklaus.
• The Annika Sorenstam Training Academy.
• Driving range and practice green, the golf carts are even fitted with GPS!
• Golf shop.
• Tournaments including the Women’s PGA tour event ‘The Ginn Open’ $2.5m prize fund.
The Reunion Resort is only 6 miles from Walt Disney World. The resort is a 5 minute drive from Junction 58 onthe Interstate 4 which accesses all the other nearby theme parks such as Universal Studios, Sea World, Wet and Wild etc. Shopping malls can also be accessed easily from the I4. Drive east approx 45 mins to the Space coast or head west approx 1 hour to Tampa Bay and Clearwater beach. 4 hours approx drive south to Fort Lauderdale, Miami.
Golf: Please request Golfers information pack.