Victoria Studio Rental Photos and Description
Modern Studio Apartment only steps from Victoria's Inner Harbour
Are you ready for a new kind of vacation experience, independent of tiny and/or pricey hotel rooms?
Do you enjoy the full comforts of a home while traveling, only steps away from the water, right in the middle of the most vibrant, exciting part of Victoria, BC?
Please explore all this modern, warm, impeccably clean studio can offer you. This is our personal part-time home as well as it can be yours, so no attention to detail has been spared.
Mermaid Wharf is a modern steel and concrete building with excellent building safety, and a waterfront location second to none in Victoria.
The studio comes fully equipped to be your home away from home...
- fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- full size fridge / freezer
- coffe maker
- full size stove and oven
- en-suite washer/dryer combo
- linens and towels included
- flat screen 720p HDTV with Boxee internet device, delivering unlimited movies and shows via Netflix
- high speed wireless and wired internet
- DVD player
- unlimited phone calls within Canada and U.S.
- gas fireplace
- queen size bed with pillow top mattress
- custom maple furnishings providing an incredible amount of storage space
- private south facing patio with furnishings (May to Oct. only)
- complementary bicycles to explore the city
- reasonably priced pay parking right beside the building
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Anne Grindl
As the owners of this studio we have lived in BC for the past 20 years, and have been residents of Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island for the past 6 years.
Please allow us to make your stay in Victoria a truly outstanding experience.
We will be welcoming you personally to the studio on arrival day so we can introduce you to the studio, the building, and to the city.
And we are always just a phone call away in case you have any questions or concerns.
Enjoy your vacation in Victoria !
Anne Grindl purchased this studio in 2012
Why Anne Grindl chose Victoria
Victoria, BC is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Canada, if not North America.
An incredible cultural diversity combined with an unbeatable geographic location make this a vacation spot you will not forget.
Big city amenities with a small town feel, Victoria is sure not to disappoint !
What makes this studio unique
You step out the front door and are right in the middle of a myriad of activities - no car required !
Just immerse yourself !