East Village Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Hi, I am renting out my brand new apartment on the border of East Village and Greenwich Village, its a duplex with 2br 2 bath and a pull out couch in the large living room. Its about 1100 sq ft with two roof decks. Its fully furnished with a high end kitchen and bathroom. Its a 3 flight walkup, top two floors of a townhouse, you have the full top two floors. This is by far the hottest area of Manhattan to live at the moment, the subway N R and 6 is 2 1/2 blocks away, F is 5 short blocks away and L is 8.
Please check the availability before booking.
I have two other units in the building in case this is booked.
The apt comes with fresh sheets and towels as part of the small cleaning fee.
Bosh and GE appliances in the kitchen, big white leather pull out couch and small brown pull out couch, one br has double, other queen bed and there is an extra mattress.
The stove is fixed in the kitchen. There is a TV but its not connected, you will be able to hook up your laptop and see HULU.
Central AC and heat with remote controls for each room. Perfect for visiting NYU (3 blocks away).
Lots of people asking me if its available for certain dates. I know its scary booking stuff on the net but if you want me to give you a call after the booking just specify and I will answer all your questions. I have a non restrictive cancellation policy so if your plans change you can cancel for full refund up to 5 days before.
1) Is there onsite laundry in the apartment? Or a nearby laundromat?
Yes small in the apartment, wash fold across 2 av, right oposite the building.
2) I believe the ad said that it's flexible check-in/check-out...is there an absolute time we have to check in by or check out by? In other words, what's the latest we can check in or check out (we arrive in New York at 5:40pm)?
You can leave bags until 9pm in kitchen
3) When does the cleaning lady come? Also, is she optional? Some people are worried about having someone go through their stuff
Before you arrive and after you leave. except when you want to check in early. She might not make it there between when the previous person leaves and you check in. so she will come at 5pm and you have to look at dirty towels for a few hours. if this is a big deal and you do want to check in early let me know when you book it and i will make her come at a precise time, but I don't like fighting with my cleaning lady very much, she has cleaned my place for 7 years. Same applies to when you want to check out late, next people will come and you can leave your bags but please be a little flexible.
4) How may sets of keys will we be given? Can we have four sets since some of us will be going in and out at different times?
2, but you can make copies on 7st 2av hw store for 2 dollars. Please don't buzz all apartments because you forgot keys, call me there is a key in a restaurant and i can arrange for it.
5) If something goes wrong (with the plumbing, electrical or whatever) who do we call? Will we be left someone's contact info?
Call me, i have a plumber and carpenter on call. there is a sticker with plumber number on the boilers and water heaters in real emergency. the restaurant on the first floor helps you out.
6) Will you be stopping by the place during our stay? (Some people have read reviews about owners showing up without notice)
7) Is there anything we should be aware of? Maintenance issues, noises, bedbugs, weird neighbors....
Just dont buzz all apts at 2am. there are no weird neighbors or bedbugs, I promise. I work at a hedge fund and rent the place out when I am out of town so no, I don't live with bed bugs.
ALSO FROM THE RECENT REVIEWS: its very important that when you leave, you leave the keys where I tell you to leave them for the next guest. NOT LOCK THEM INSIDE THE APT. I made three sets of keys and left them at different places for this not to happen again, but it did happen with a guest. IF YOU CHECK IN BEFORE 5pm its fine but be prepared that the apt will get cleaned at 5pm. The upside is that even if you check in at 2am I have a way to leave you the keys. This is my personal apartment, I am not a big management company, so if you need any recommendations please let me know, but also, the other apartments in this area rent for $500 a day and have doormen, this building is my building and does not have a doorman so you cannot get absolutely everything at 2am.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed