|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Excellent Location in a Peaceful Setting – Sleeps 11 – Fantastic Outdoor Patio Area
This elegant 5 bedroom / 3.5 bath home near the Peak 8 balances modern tastes with classic wood-beam and exposed log style to create the atmosphere of a luxury mountain lodge. The great room comes complete with a magnificent stone fireplace, a flat screen TV and leather armchairs and sits adjacent to the kitchen. The gourmet kitchen boasts bar seating, granite countertops and Viking appliances. You can venture out to the back patio, where a running stream and pond create a true Rocky Mountain atmosphere. With its unparalleled approach to luxury, you'll discover that the Tatonka Lodge is an exquisite choice for your Breckenridge vacation.
Location - This custom home is located in the Shunka Ridge neighborhood near the base of Peak 8. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located directly outside of the property on Ski Hill Rd, giving you easy ski slope access (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - While you gather in the great room with the adults, the kids can have a space all their own in the upstairs media room which has a 60-inch rear projection TV with DVD player and XBox, 5 reclining theater seats, foosball table and a gas fireplace. Luxury also goes outdoors where there is a running stream and a pond, private six-person hot tub, outdoor gas fire pit, gas grill and adirondack chairs.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 3,618 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 11 – 3 Kings, 1 Queen & 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Shunka Ridge Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 3 Blocks (0.4 miles) to Peak 8
o Shuttle - Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Road directly outside of property
o Main St - 1.2 miles
• Access to Slopes - Walk or take the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Road located directly outside of the property
• Dining Capacity - Up to 17 people (8-10 – dining table, 3 – bar in kitchen, 4 – high-top in kitchen area)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room & Media Room
• Media Room – Rear projection TV with DVD player and Xbox, 5 reclining leather seats, foosball table, gas fireplace
• Outdoor Patio – Private hot tub, gas grill, built-in fire pit with seating, running stream and pond
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in laundry room on main level
• Parking – 1 car garage – 2 outdoor spaces – 3 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
A spacious and beautiful home awaits the guests. Accessible and in close proximity to ski area and to Breckenridge. The perfect home for a quick getaway or for a ski or summer trip to the area. We intend to go back.
The house is beautiful with wonderful amenities. Breckenridge is a wonderful city and this house is just perfect for a family or group traveling together. There was plenty of room to spread out or gather together. It is one stop down from the mountain making it extremely easy to get to.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.