|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
The panoramic views surrounding this five-bedroom private home are some of the best of any property and with plenty of large windows inside, they are almost always within view. When it is time for a bit of relaxation, 3,500 square feet of space allows everyone to retreat. The bedrooms are dreamily comfortable, most allowing guests to wake up to the priceless Colorado mountain view.
LOCATION – This spacious retreat is located in a quiet residential neighborhood approximately 0.8 miles east of Main St. Breckenridge. Guests will not only enjoy amazing skiing but will love to shop and dine in the many quaint shops and fantastic restaurants downtown.
AMENITIES – Rustic stone, wood and iron interiors add to the feeling of a true mountain lodge escape. The gourmet kitchen opens up to a large dining room and great room, making it ideally suited for entertaining and celebrating with family and friends after a day enjoying the mountains. You can kick back in front of the floor-to-ceiling fireplace or venture outside to the large private hot tub on the lower level deck.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 3,440 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 4 Queens, 2 Twins & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Gold Flake Residential Neighborhood – East Main St.
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 1 mile to gondola
o Shuttle – 0.4 miles to shuttle located on Wellington
o Main St – 0.8 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas Fireplace in Great Room & Master Bedroom
• Great Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Rec Room – Sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & pool table
• Outdoor Deck & Patio – Gas grill & outdoor dining seating on upper deck, outdoor hot tub located off lower level deck
• 2 Car garage
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Vehicle recommended for this property – nearest shuttle access 0.4 miles on Wellington
• Parking – 2 car garage – 2 outdoor spaces – 4 parking spaces total
• Dogs allowed – up to 2 with arrangement at booking and security deposit
• No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Our group of 6 adults had a wonderful stay at Gold Flake. The property was well maintained and had high end televisions, Blu-ray players, grill and kitchen appliances. We especially enjoyed the incredible views of the mountains and town, and the wonderful outdoors jacuzzi.Sitting out on the deck to watch the sunset was one of our special activities. The walk into town down Washington trail or Lincoln trail, just down the street from the unit, was convenient and just took a few minutes.
The Visitbreck staff we worked with were helpful in every way.
We are looking forward to returning to this property. Thanks to everyone who made our stay so wonderful!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.