|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This luxury apartment is located in the Fishing Lodge complex at the center of the Cap Cana’s Marina, the biggest inland marina of the Caribbean. Depending on the unit you get you could either watch from the balcony as all types of yachts glide by the unit or relax in the main pool that's just a few feet from your private terrace. These units/condos are attached to a 5-star luxury resort. All the services and restaurants of the resort are available for an additional fee as well. The resort has a fine array of elegant gourmet restaurants, beach and pool bars, and specialty boutiques. Tennis courts are only 10 minutes away.
This unit in the Fishing Lodge Condominiums offers the best of both worlds – the relaxation and beauty of the beach and the dynamic attractions of a marina. The charming canals that are along the Marina will take you back to 17th-century Venice. Here are five reasons why many select our luxury apartment as their modern and comfortable home away from home!!!
1. BEST LOCATION IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: Known as the World’s New Great Destination, Cap Cana is located on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic, just ten minutes away from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ). One of the busiest airports in the Caribbean region, with direct flights connections to many mayor cities world-wide including New York, Miami, Atlanta, Madrid, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, and Moscow, among others. After a long flight, it’s nice to arrive to your destination by only a 10 minute car ride.
2. EXCLUSIVE GATED COMMUNITY: Cap Cana is an exclusive, luxurious resort and a real estate gated community well known for its ambitious dimensions, impeccable array of services and amenities, and incomparable architectural design that blends perfectly with its Caribbean natural surrounding beauty.
3. BEST GOLF COURSES IN THE CARIBBEAN: Cap Cana boasts THREE exclusive Jack Nicklaus Signature Design golf courses, of which Punta Espada was ranked by GolfWeek as #1 best golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico! Eight holes play along and over the sea.
4. WORLD CLASS FISHING: Located only five miles away from one of the most abundant fisheries in the Caribbean and close to the heart of the largest humpback whale sanctuary in the world, fishing season in Cap Cana is every season.
5. AMAZING PRIVATE BEACHES: Enjoy miles of pristine white sand beaches. And unlike most Punta Cana beaches, at these private beaches there are no annoying pedestrian vendors. You can relax fully without being bothered by someone trying to sell you something every five minutes. Learn why Cap Cana is the #1 choice in Punta Cana for many celebrities such as Denzel Washington, Kelly Hu, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Luis Miguel, Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, David Ortiz, Tom Cruise etc, many of whom are also property owners.
* Airport pickup available.
* Golf carts available $50/day.
* Air mattress available (some units).
* 2 minutes away from the pool.
* Mobile phone available (some units).
* Free wifi.
* Baby crib available upon request.
* 24 hours concierge service.
Any further questions, please ask!
I am a long time VRBO owner/manager that is very passionate about the best Vacation Rental locations especially in the Dominican Republic. My goal is to satisfy in every possible way all of my guests needs. So feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Pablo Lopez purchased this apartment in 2011
Fishing Lodge offers all the features and services any resort would offer. Not only that, it also goes beyond to satisfy any of their guests' needs. It is located in Cap Cana one of the most exclusive locations in the world you can ask Donald Trump. This property excels in all the features a person is looking for whenever luxury and relaxation are their main interests. The airport is only 15 minutes away from the property, as well as other recreational activities available such as golfing at Punta Espada, rated as the best golfing course in the caribbean and any sea adventures such as surfing, snorkeling, etc. If you do rent with us, we guarantee you a better rate than the market rate if you try to book any of these adventures.
This Fishing Lodge Condo speaks luxury all around it. If you have any questions please ask me.
We were there one Month with my girlfriend and really enjoyed our time there. Everything worked out well and stuff was really helpfull. Our condo was brand new and beautifull. Gym, Tennis, Golf. Great food. Amazing beach. I just loved the place!
Stayed January 2013
(Ile1 via TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147293-d2307210-r153447638-Fishing_Lodge_Cap_Cana-Punta_Cana_La_Altagracia_Province_Dominican_Republic.html)
Awesome location in Alsol's Resort. Apt has everything you need for a great vacation.
Very nice apartment with awesome views of marina. AL Sol. Resort is a great resort with good food if you choose the all-inclusive option.
This property had the most spectacular sunsets. We sat on the patio each night watching them. The kitchen would have been better if stocked with toaster, can opener, coffee pot, etc. but we made due. The bed was not very comfortable as it was a very hard mattress. We enjoyed having TV and internet. There was also a lot of construction going on while we were there which was kind of loud. It'll be nice when that is done and there is a beach within walking distance. We had to take a cab to the beach but it wasn't very far. We did enjoy daily walks around the marina. We probably should have gotten out and explored more. Didn't seem like there were a lot of people at this area. Still very beautiful place. Best part was working with Pablo--he is super nice and is prompt responding to emails. He organized having a driver pick us up at the airport and take us to the grocery store. Very nice!
This condo was absolutely beautiful and had everything we could have wanted for our stay! There was internet, a nice tv, a fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable bed, toiletries, and an absolutely breathtaking view over the marina. It is in Cap Cana, which I highly recommend over the over-touristy Punta Cana area. Cap Cana is an incredibly peaceful and romantic area, and there is a gorgeous beach called Juanillo just 5 minutes away by car where you won't be hassled by people trying to sell you things. Also, there is a grocery store about 5 minutes away by car, which is very convenient. The owner, Pablo, is also very kind and helpful. Also, the price is very reasonable, which is amazing considering this is one of the nicest places I've seen. I would definitely recommend this place!
My family and I just got back from this beautiful place! We had a wonderful time, the location is perfect as well as the service and staff! Perfect for a family vacation or if you are just looking for relaxation on a wonderful beach. The unit is very well equiped and it has a perfect view of the swimming pool. We surely recommend this place!
We stayed in the lovely condo for 9 nights. The pictures are exactly how the condo is. What you don't get from the pictures is how beautiful the marina is. It was wonderful to wake up in the morning and sit on the balcony and see the boats coming in and out. We also saw a stingray and some large groups of fish. So relaxing. The beach is is short walk away. Not a big area, but very private and with the best chaise louge seating I have ever experienced. We had no problem getting chairs or an umbrella at the beach or the many fabulous pools. Also the beach restaurant served up great food and drinks. The rest of the property was modern and spotlessly clean. There are alot of empty buildings just waiting for shops to come in. Like the other reviews state this is a very peaceful property but there are plenty of things to do. The only thing I would recommend is that it would be nice to have a table and chairs on the balcony. There is is bench and lovely lounge at this time. It was nice to work with Ivan on this booking. He answered all our questions and checked in on us while we there to make sure that things are going smoothly. We also received our deposit back within a fews days. Great condo and we would rent again
Cap Cana is one of the top rated vacation locations to visit. Here you can find everything from the best seafood chefs to the most enjoyable water related activity for you and your family.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High season rate
Dec 1 2015 - Dec 16 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||C$99|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Green rates for Punta Espada are:
$275 in the morning
$225 in the afternoon
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.