|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Enjoy the perfect stay at our 'Coronado Village Designer Town home a few blocks from the #1 rated beach in America.
This modern 1 bedroom 1.5 bath designer Town home is now available. Perfect for short-term stays and especially suitable for DOD contractors working on short-term contracts in Coronado.
Centrally located in the heart of Coronado Village, this meticulously maintained property is close to everything Coronado has to offer: the historic Hotel del Coronado, world-class golf courses, #1 rated beach in America, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants, historic parks, scenic bike riding, Coronado High Olympic sized swimming pool, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
This 3 story town home has everything to make your stay comfortable: a fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, rooftop deck with BBQ, and a flat screen TV.
Centrally located in the heart of Coronado:
* Golf -- 5 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 5 minutes walking to white sandy beaches rated #1 in America by Dr. Beach.
* Hotel del Coronado -- 5 minutes to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 2 comfortably
* Queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
Living Room: Hi-Definition TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, and Phone.
Fully Equipped Kitchen: stainless steel refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, coffee pot, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, spices and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside.
Bonus! One off street parking space
This beautifully decorated 2 bedroom/2.5 bath townhome is centrally located just blocks from Coronado, the #1 rated beach in America. Stroll down to the beach, the famous Hotel Del, shops, restaurants and more. San Diego's Gas Lamp quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 5 2014 - May 31 2015
28 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
$1,000 deposit to secure reservation
Remaining is due 60 days prior
$1,000 fully-refundable security deposit
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.