Location, Location, Location. Have an enchanting vacation in this 3 bedroom 1 bath home centrally located in the heart of the Coronado Village and only blocks to the #1 rated beach in America. Everything that Coronado has to offer is within walking distance: the world-famous Hotel del Coronado, shopping, restaurants (including wine tasting, coffeehouses and ice cream parlors), historic family parks, the newly renovated art deco movie theater a short walk, the Coronado playhouse, Olympic sized swimming pools, Recreation Center offering activities for all ages, skateboard park, lawn bowling, local tennis courts and more.
Enjoy relaxing barbecues on the outside patio while playing ping pong in the warm summer sunshine. Or take a soothing jacuzzi after a long day at the beach.
Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
This single story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: beautiful hardwood floors throughout, gas BBQ, Jacuzzi, ping pong table, and outdoor dining area.
Centrally located in the heart of the Village of Coronado:
* Hotel del Coronado --Just a 5 minute walk to this classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 3 blocks to some of the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Golf - 5 minutes to Coronado Golf Course; 30 other golf courses (including the world-famous Torrey Pines are within 20 minutes away)
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 5 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
* Twin trundle beds in second bedroom.
Living Room: Fireplace, TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
Kitchen: Updated appliances, washer/dryer.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside
Keywords: Beach house, Bungalow, House, Vacation Rental, Beach Rental, Gas Lamp Quarter, Downtown San Diego, San Diego Attractions, Disney Land, Children under 12.
This charming 3 bedroom/1 bath home is in the perfect location for a great Coronado vacation. Located in Coronado's village makes it perfect for a stroll down to the beach, the famous Hotel Del, shops and restaurants more. San Diego's Gas Lamp quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|$1,000 deposit due to hold reservation.
Full payment due 60 days prior to stay.
|Fees And Taxes||$200 cleaning fee|
|3 weeks available for summer 2013 for $9,000.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.