This spacious 5 bedroom and 4 bathroom home offers these amenities…
• Private screened swimming pool
• Removable kids safety pool fence
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances, full kitchen
• Tiled & laminate floors, no carpeting
• Free Wi-FI. We also offer a notebook and printer in the house that you are welcome to use (great for printing boarding passes, theme park tickets and directions)
• Cable TV in all rooms
• Wii with games
• Plenty of extra quality linens and towels
• Unlocked central heat/AC thermostat
• Ping pong and air hockey table
• Board games
• Extra fridge in the garage
• Free use of the propane grill with an extra fuel tank
• Complimentary assistance in planning your vacation if desired.
Available for $20 more per day:
• Pool heater
• No cleaning fee if you stay 5 or more days.
• Pet friendly at no additional cost (currently yard is not fenced)
1. Master, main
a. King bed
b. Flat Screen TV
c. Private bathroom
i. Dual vanity
ii. Walk-in shower
iii. Garden tub
iv. Walk-in closet
d. Separate entrance to lanai
2. Master, secondary
a. Queen bed
b. Flat Screen TV
c. Private Bathroom
d. Plenty of closet space
e. Separate entrance to lanai
3. Bedroom with two single beds
4. Bedroom with one queen bed
5. Bedroom with two single beds
We (Bryan and Claudia) take great pride in this house and manage all aspects of it ourselves, and we stay here often when it’s not rented. Since you’ll not be dealing with a management company we can offer you a personal home-style touch. We live within an hour of this house and are able to respond promptly if an issue arises.
The house is located in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by orange trees where guests are welcome to pick fresh oranges right from the backyard, when in season. It’s also conveniently located to the Disney and other theme parks and its close enough that you can hear the evening fireworks show at Disney. The neighborhood offers tennis and basketball courts as well as a kid’s playground.
This house is kept by us (Bryan and I live in Orlando) because of its location... Working as a tour guide, it is very helpful for me to have a place that is so close to the Disney Area and Outlets. So you can expect renting a house that is kept by its owners who give their best taking care of it. That means, no management company! If you have any issue you can always reach us anytime.
* 15 miles (takes on average 20 minutes drive) from the Disney parks western entrance
* 30 minutes drive (on average) from Universal Parks and Sea World
* 45 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport
* 65 minutes from both coasts
* 60 minutes from Kennedy Space Centre
* 5 minutes from Lake Louisa State Park
* 5 minutes from several championship golf courses (discounts)
* A stone's throw away from Wal-Mart, pharmacy, Publix and many other shops and restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|There is a cleaning fee charge of $120 for a stay of 4 nights or less.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.