We bought this house so that we could enjoy family vacations with our large family.
This 4700 square foot home sits on a half acre of property. It is up on a hill and has amazing views of the surrounding mountains and lake. At night there is a clear view of the lights on the ski slope at Wolf Mountain.
This is ideal for large group gatherings or family reunions. . There are plenty of games and a huge play room downstairs. The games include ping pong/table tennis, air hockey, foosball table, and a Nintendo Wii game system.
The Huge deck with a barbecue has great views of the surrounding mountains.
This house was furnished with very nice leather and ultra suede couches, plush thick carpet, granite counter tops throughout (we furnished the house for our use, and then afterward decided to rent it). And you can't miss the 55' plasma TV with Direct TV and DVD player.
* Pineview Reservior -- great for Boating, Water Skiing, Fishing
* Powder Mountain - Ski Magazine's #1 rated skiers favorite
* Ski Snowbasin -- home of the 2002 Olympic Downhill
* Also ski Wolf Mountain for great learning center
SEE VIDEO BELOW
Great time in Utah culminating with a 30 inch dump last Friday and Saturday. Wish I was still there.
Thanks much for everything.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|Cleaning Fee||$200.00 + Tax|
|Notes||add 11.1% Utah Tax + $200 Cleaning Fee|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.