This beautiful private home is located in the Gulfport Beach / Art District area. It is a walkable distance to shops, many restaurants, library, swim beach, pier, Clam Bayou, the Casino, live theater, dog park, people parks, entertainment, playground, tennis, and marina, and nighttime activities.
* Off street parking for three cars
* Large, fenced back yard with plenty of sun and shade
* Private back yard patio, charcoal grill, umbrella, chairs, landscaping
* Fully Adjustable Queen-size bed - remote controlled
* Front porch with chairs, table, lamp, fan
* Leather upholstered furniture
* Tile and wood floors
* Large TV room, flat screen TV and cable
* Full kitchen with gas range
* Cutting edge deadbolt keypad entry lock
* Washer and Dryer
* NO cleaning fees!
The remodeled kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishwasher, gas range, refrigerator, eat-in table and chairs.
Sleeping is ample for three people. Master Bedroom has a remote controlled Adjustable queen size bed - complete with memory foam mattress. Use the remote to raise the head, raise the feet, or vibrate upper and/or lower area of bed. Complete comfort and relaxation after a day at the beach!
BR #2 has a single bed, bedside table and lamp, a computer table with storage, double closet, and two comfortable chairs.
Other amenities: Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, beach chairs, bicycle, washer and dryer, separate high top table, fireplace and chairs.
One small dog is welcome.
Gulfport is an active community. There are festivals, art walks, outside and inside entertainment.
Take dance lessons, dancing most nights, hear a Big Band play, and ballroom dance at the Casino.
Take tennis lessons. Walk the dog to the dog park. Ride a bike for miles on the Pinellas Trail. Play golf. Walk the town.
Attend the free Green Market every Tuesday. Walk the Art Walk on Friday or Saturday.
Eat at restaurants along the waterfront. Play volleyball on the beach. Listen to free music underneath the pavilions. Swim in the warm Gulf waters.
Easy day trips to Clearwater, Orlando, Sarasota, The Villages, Ellenton Outlet Mall, many beach communities, and even to professional baseball games!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Apr 11 2014 - Oct 31 2014
Nov 1 2014 - Mar 31 2015
|Pet Fee||$90.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
|Half of total due at booking. Remaining half due 30 days before arrival.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.