|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This architect-designed home is in a charming walk-street, a few steps away from the sand....the perfect way to soak up everything that Venice Beach has to offer.
Location, location, location! Walk or bike to some of LA's hippest restaurants & bars. Venice Beach hot spots at Abbot Kinney, Main and Rose Streets are all just minutes away. Stock up on wholesome essentials at the neighborhood Wholefoods; have a scream at the Santa Monica Pier; splurge at the Third Street Promenade; catch the latest flick at Marina del Rey! Its all so near. And if you drive, the house comes with TWO parking slots for you and your guests!
- This 3 bedroom / 2 full + 2 half baths, is decked with brand new luxury beddings, linen and towels.
- Its got technology- a 60' flat screen LED TV in the living room, LED TV's in every room; Direct TV, Apple tv, iPads, Playstation and free Wifi.
- Hang out at the sun drenched living room. Cozy sofas, chic new furniture.. and a fireplace! All under amazing skylights and soaring ceilings.
- The dining table sits 8-10. Right beside it is a balcony breakfast area with a view of the beach that sits 6.
- The house has a fully fitted open kitchen with high quality appliances, and complete gear for a hassle-free stay
- There are 2 decks:
A garden deck at street level... chill out here after a day at the beach!
And a fabulous roof deck.... lounge or entertain in this amazing space with beach and ocean views. It is set up with a barbecue grill, the coolest deck furniture, and a even a firepit for those chilly Venice Beach nights!
And did we mention that there is an elevator?
The property is owned by 3 girlfriends...
*Irene has lived in LA all her life, and has owned a number of cool homes in Santa Monica, Venice and other parts of LA over the years. She has worked in Banking and is a certified globe trotter. She knows everything to know in LA, and will be thrilled to welcome you to the beach house!
* Haj has lived all over the world (including LA) and has homes in LA, Hongkong and France. When not travelling, she lives in HK with her husband and 2 boys, and fills her days playing (almost) pro golf, Grade A tennis, scuba diving.
* Marga has lived half her life in the Philippines and half in Hong Kong, where she is now based with her husband and 2 kids. After 20 years as a Banker, she has recently turned in her high heels and is determined to spend the next few years building up a global real estate portfolio, while doing yoga and lunching with the girls!
Irene Romero purchased this house in 2012
We were ecstatic to find this property, our first venture together!
Venice walk streets are absolutely super. They are not on the oceanfront, but perpendicular to it- so it is away from the noisy boardwalk crowd (and therefore private) yet it is right at the beach! The house is probably in the best walk street in Venice. It is 3 houses from the sand.
We just Love Venice-- it is eclectic, unpretentious and simply electric. It is the epitome of California cool. And it is getting cooler by the day, with new bars, restaurants and shops setting up in the neighborhood. You can walk or bike to everywhere!
The beach house is fabulous. We had a blast refurbishing it over the past 6 months, and thrilled about how we have collaborated to come up with something we all love.
Our favorite part of the house is the Roof Deck- we imagined our guests soaking up the sun here, or entertaining under the stars in perfect LA weather. You will have a spectacular time here! The house comes with an elevator all the way to the roof, all the better to ferry up food & drinks from the kitchen.
We also love the living room skylight- LA always has such a gorgeous blue skies! If you are like us, you will enjoy just sinking into the beach house sofas, music in the background, nice California wine on hand..and chat the day away. Perfect!
We picked out a large dining table - we love good food and entertaining, and we always travel with our whole brood in tow! We hope you enjoy many wonderful meals with friends and family around this lovely table!
Venice and Santa Monica Beach boardwalk; Santa Monica Pier; Third Street Promenade; Marina del Ray Outlet shopping, movie theatres. Abbot Kinney restaurants and shops; Washington Blvd. Hollywood, and the major theme parks are approx 30 minutes away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|weekly cleaning (2hrs)||$150|
|Refundable damage deposit||$2,000|
$2,000 fullly refundable deposit
14% tax is not included in the rate
$350 cleaning charge for the week. If you are staying longer than one week, we will require a mid week clean of $150 per clean for a 2 hr session.
Special long term rates available, please inquire.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.